Toribash
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Considering I went 38-9 I don't think it matters about kdr.

Also, how can you tell if I was being a team player or not?

The only person on my team who said anything in that chat was DrDale and he didn't say anything the whole game, not to mention his score.

You can tell if you're being a team player if you play your role.
If you look at your screenshot, Soraka played her role with heavy assists.
You did your job as an assassin with a hefty amount of kills and towers.

Also, LoL is going to start a competitive season soon and I've been looking for people to work up to it. Not saying i'm the greatest but I can't see anyone here in a team besides maybe Lume. You'll need ventrilo and a microphone.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
K/d is very important. It's all good and well getting a lot of kills, but if you are dying a lot then you are also strengthening the other team. And I can only judge you by what I can see. Your team mate says you come late to fights and you agree. So of course that's what I'm going to think about how you play.

I don't think you get it.

That dark guy who said "you always come after me" and how I said "i always go after everyone" - was on the other team.

He means I would always chase him and kill him <.<
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Your ashe was amazing

Yeah, he was only level 10 or something, real life friend who I tried to get into playing the game.

Originally Posted by Shortyish View Post
you know your in low elo when someone doesnt know what aced means

jkjk ;)

Almost level 30 o:

Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
i stil dont knw what a ace is

If you are being serious then it is when everyone on either team is dead, the Ace goes to the person who gets the last remaining kill.

Also, olaf the berserker should be out and the servers should be up when I get back from school in about 6 hours, I hear that he is supposed to be a 450 champion but I doubt that.