Toribash
Originally Posted by NerdyTeen View Post
guys you do realise i could be back in the clan if i asked emg right but i have not asked him yet which means im earning my belts before i get into the clan
kinda makes sense also Fletinio SHADAP no one wants to hear your BS anyway same goes for you killtime12

You dont get it do you ? Right now you have no right to tell ME to shut up in MY clan , EMG actually said " I dont want him " Just go a few posts back and its everything there. Me and EMG know the reason of your Ban and what did you do. and Thanks to Some users with good eyes we realised that a bit later. You need to earn A LOT more than just Belts now. Now PLEASE DONT POST HERE OR I WILL HAVE TO REPORT YOU TO THE MODS.
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
fletinio, i did say he could. but it would have to wait, right now it is a no.
over time you could
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Okay emg. I hope You know what you are doing. Yet I still dont want him to post here and talk to me like that. I'm going to report him right away if he posts
Originally Posted by Juryoki View Post
Well, I just saw Skylar...

Explaination required ? xD
james is nerdyteen and beached is quilava
Mhmm... I'm in game right now
-----
I JUST BEAT AZURE MAGE O_O....
Last edited by Fletinio; Sep 15, 2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
he isnt that great?
Its more about the TIME it took me... 35 frames to beat a 7th dan
Flet this is YOUR clan it is emg's clan because he is still the leader ... anyway im not here to argue... much but anyway ummm i just wanted to say i told you so :P and i dont think i will join this clan again ... nothing wrong with it i like this clan just not some of the ppl and juryi saw that match with you and skylar ... any-who my point is i might not come back here, BUT THANKS