Endurance Onslaught 6.0
you have my yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
forgot replays, put some good ones in there, hope i can be accept
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

what o.o
its not even an app or u just care about skills ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Ferras is a close friend, he's good at aikido.

You're someone I've never met with a bad attitude.

As I said before, fuck outta here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
alphan00b is probablyly my best friends eer in toribash u should acept him or i will not accept
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Get your ass in here ferras.

Alpha. I'm pretty sure skill is required to get in.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
ROASTED

accepted ferras
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Fuck this post because Neko accepted him anyways. Nerd
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Yo, so I finally decided I'd like to join. I am mostly of an aikidobigdojo fanboy, but I always love a good aikido or greykido game. Anyways, I am from the US GMT -5. I have always been playing aikido and variants as it was my first mod for tb. I don't consider myself the greatest player, but I always look to improve, even if I do lose. I find aikido very relaxing when I play, and I only play for fun and the enjoyment of the game.

A little about me:
I am normally known as Wizard, or any other variants of that name. I am an ex-GM and play this game too much. In-game I usually spend my time hanging out with friends, and or playing around in abd. I almost never duel. I am usually on the forums 24/7. As I said before, I live in the U.S. and my GMT is -5. If you'd like my skype, feel free to ask and will give it to you sometime. You may see me around in bet servers, as that is where I usually hang out in.

I know this app is absolutely terrible and such, but I suck at writing stuff. Anyways, enough of that shit, I'll get some replays rollin.
Attached Files
A pretty Nice Save.rpl (68.7 KB, 6 views)
Cold v Wiz.rpl (55.4 KB, 5 views)
IT WORKED.rpl (55.0 KB, 6 views)

(im)