Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Gorgeous <3
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Sup.

Here's a picture of me completely pissed and in comparison to that of Jack Sparrow.

Here's me just after a Machine Head concert with my best friend Gary Bonner back in '09.

Here's a photo of me hugging some huge guy, made me realise how small I am ~

I have like plenty of other photos on my camera I can upload, those are just a few I had lying around - They range from about '09 to a few months ago.
Gary Bonner is a silly name.

Neato pics mate, gorgeous flowing locks and all. You're generally how I picture Hyde (Except you are slightly shorter, bearded, and look an awful lot like a pirate). Trying to place an age on you, right around 23-ish?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I'm actually only turned 18, I guess the beard makes me look a bit older.
I've had my beard since I was 16 or so, I look weird without it.
Also, you can guess what nicknames we've came up with for Gary over the years.
Gary has had a hard life.

Update time, this is what I was wearing while reading your response:

also this

[20:43] <wrath> I laughed then nearly died from coughing...

Last edited by Spartan094; Jul 12, 2012 at 03:44 AM.
Neither aha, just didn't want to put on a fresh shirt after evening shower
I took a shower and dressed up. This was when I was going to watch avengers with some friends. Shit was the bomb.