Toribash
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Whole Oh btw, its American football...

i find American football so bored (scuse me but I'm European i don't and European don't understand American culture )

also back from the beach guys
French Froggy
[OFRO]
its a far far away land, were you are free, and people don't fuck with america because they know we all have guns in our homes and we have the right to use them, and will use them if somebody tries to attack america personally, i have 17 guns in my house. One of my friends has over 50. His dad bought so many he had to put it under my friends name and daughters names lololololol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
its a far far away land, were you are free, and people don't fuck with america because they know we all have guns in our homes and we have the right to use them, and will use them if somebody tries to attack america personally, i have 17 guns in my house. One of my friends has over 50. His dad bought so many he had to put it under my friends name and daughters names lololololol

and with that you have massive gun murders.Like the man in the cinema fews days ago ( i forgot his name) :/
well okay, with nutjobs, there should be limits, and you can't tell that its a nutjob, but people should be monitored, i mean really, what the fuck. Somebody buying a massive ammount of guns and explosive chemicals, then 6000 rounds of ammunition. now that shit should be checked out. other then that, i have 17 guns, but im not gonna fucking kill somebody.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin