Toribash
You could learn to read first post of that thread, or take example of our friend Endoki or deady.

Post replays.
"Try-outs" last everytime I see you playing. I - if you're good enough - then one day will tell you to dress up in clan tag.
This thread only tells us you're interested, nothing more.
Of course, if you're famous/good/I like joo/know joo/your replays rock -> there's a chance (look at Endoki or Superstar) that you'll dress up without any need for further meetings, etc.

Btw DEADY, if you made some uber replays... you could probably "pull an Endoki" (get to clan from replays alone). Cause you're mature, old, have this olda org, etc. Read: except the fact that it seems we can't meet, you're hell of a player. ^^ So yea. We could do something about that too, deady...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
May sound kind'a...i dont know what to say but... i really wanna come back...is there any chance, ANY chance at all to get back in?

and why not?

You deleted my post.. *crys*
Last edited by crazylars; Jul 28, 2008 at 06:33 PM.
oh...sorry it took me so long Sahee. I have been a bit inactive/lazy this week and I seem to be a horrible MP losing streak. lol, I can show you some of my new SP stuff though. These are the tings I made most recently, I never really liked SP untill a few days ago, but hopefully these will help. You may notice from the Wushu replays that I need some new openers, this is something Im trying to work on at the moment. Anyways, hope you like them .
Attached Files
backcomp1.rpl (93.8 KB, 11 views)
blottoandi3.rpl (74.3 KB, 9 views)
CleanHeadSnatch.rpl (38.5 KB, 8 views)
comeback.rpl (62.8 KB, 7 views)
FancyDecapisNotFancy.rpl (44.2 KB, 8 views)
fun.rpl (62.7 KB, 7 views)
funsy.rpl (68.4 KB, 7 views)
ninjitsu.rpl (66.2 KB, 7 views)
secondmadman.rpl (178.3 KB, 7 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
You need to: stay low, always.
Definitely invent more openers: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=41337
Relax all the unused, unneeded joints. (RA creed - relaxing all, every turn's beginning, to be more fluid, have more possibillities, etc./ so no overholding or overforcing joints, if they are not needed = if you can do that with relax too - do it with relax, it looks better)
and work on your sp, try editing replays more, to get better results.

Your style needs improvement, imo.

But oh well, I still want you in >.> tho this set of replays is not enough.

It would be easier for us, if we get msn? You can use windows messenger?
Cause then we could know each other.

Oh and we should meet-in game D:
Ok, I downloaded Windows live messenger and created an account deady2@live.com but I cant figure out how to actually send someone a message I tried copy and pasting you addy, but it didn't work. I have started Relaxing at every turn in wushu and I have to say the results have been good Hopefully I will have some post worthy replays soon. I will also put some things in the help thread.

Thanks.
Can anybody help getting him on msn, please? srrwb for example? This guy needs help with running msn.
Deady, tomorrow i will send you a pm with a brief msn tutorial. Just the basic things: how to add ppl and how to contact them.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
thank you! I dont know why I cant figure it out...I have about 4 other messaging programs and I use them just fine