Toribash
Lol yes trikskier is my brother. He's been playing for a while and got me into it. And now I plan to steal his password and raid his shit ;)
We only have one family computer so thts why we're on the same ip.
Name: Kaemoflage
GMT: Western Pacific
Reason for applying: Well, i'm applying for Raid because I have been looking for a clan for awile now and belive Raid fits me best.
Why you should accept me: I belive I can bring things to Raid that could help any clan. I'm a 5th dan blackbelt and teach Aikido to those willing to learn, I also have a personality that can get along with almost anyone. I bring a positive attitude to the room and keep spirites high while there. I dont like to start drama and I am on almost every day, playing with friends and meeting others. I'm all around a nice person and love helping people when they are in need.
A bit about me: I am tend to be out going online, though I do not like rooms where I feel as an outcast. I love meeting people but hate the drama that it can bring. I enjoy various physical activites in #outside, but i'm more of an intervert in real life then in game.

As for IRC and Forum activity, for IRC I duel screen, so I wouldnt mind opening up IRC and sitting in #raid whenvever I was on, so I could be active there. And as for Forum activity, I could be really active on Raids forum. I read the other forums but find it uselss to post, and open to critiqueing.

Thank you for considering, Kaylin
1handclap: "But thats because my breasts are so delightfully perky and delightful"
Name: xR3apzZx
GMT: -4
Belt/Qi (User Card): belt: 4th Dan QI: Around 4100
Past Clans: None, but I know many people in some other well known clans. IRC Access: Sometimes on Fish, but not on main a lot, mostly because it's boring.
Infraction History: About 4, one for a useless post, another for an illegal bump, another for ignoring rules, and the last was spamming. (I didn't mean to)
A little about yourself (optional): I make textures, mostly robotic, am online often, and am getting very active on forums.

(And Ed loves me.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE