Toribash
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Are you guys still playing Heartstone? I am trying to find a perfect deck to climb up to legend. Right now i'm grinding with mech mage in 11-15 EU.

https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/m...meta-new-decks

Isn't it a bit late to be climbing to legend at this time of the month ? Especially with the new expansion and what not.
Forbidden Ritual is better than people give it credit for. Works really well with knife juggler, but also makes Darkshire Councilman a terrifyingly powerful 3 drop, since turn 3 Councilman into turn 4 Forbidden Ritual is essentially turning a 1/5 3 drop into a 5/5 3 drop with a posse of tentacles to back him up.

For shits and giggles, I'm running a zoolock with the above combos, alongside some Mukla's Champions and Frostwolf Warlords because tentacle powered combos are hilarious.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Damn Shaman has to be the most popular class now. That turn 4 7/7 or even turn 3 with coin is insane. Also the evolution shaman is a thing now. Now i my aggro shaman will be incredible.
Absolutely loving the Druid C'thun Ramp deck. So versatile, great tempo, great end game.

Loving Hearthstone again. Contemplating disenchanting my wild cards.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I've disenchanted all my wild cards except for the few that I've grown attached to, namely anything I used in mill decks.

I'm personally frustrated with C'thun. The minions that build up C'thun are all on curve, and they're all defensively stated, so they'll almost certainly trade well against early aggro, and they can be an absolute nightmare to remove as control or tempo. Furthermore, because playing C'thun cards builds up your late game, the deck is never really behind even if you do keep it down in the beginning because C'thun is basically a hard reset of tempo into their favor. Combined with the Twin Emperor of Bullshit with the other 10-power-C'thun cards, I just groan whenever I see a C'thun card get played because I know I'm not going to enjoy the match.
You'd have to specify what's giving you trouble. What's your experience with card games in general, how much time/money are you willing to allocate to this game?
I use to throw down in yugioh as a kid. I justify spending money onow free games based on how much time I spend in a game. So if I sink 30 hours in I'll throw $20 at it.

General terminology, deck building. Any basic info. I set up a Shamen deck which I'm having moderate success with. But I cant acknowledge my mistakes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I use to throw down in yugioh as a kid. I justify spending money onow free games based on how much time I spend in a game. So if I sink 30 hours in I'll throw $20 at it.

General terminology, deck building. Any basic info. I set up a Shamen deck which I'm having moderate success with. But I cant acknowledge my mistakes.

The headache with teaching you all this will be less stressful than League, but yeah I'll go for it.

@Oracle: You don't see the C'thun decks as a positive thing? The 2 mana 2/3 add +2/+2 to C'thun is too slow for most decks, the 3/5 Taunt is definitely too slow, the 3 mana 2/1 deal +2 obviously is an okay card but easily disposed of. The 4 mana 4/2 divine shield however is a fantastic card, that I'll agree with. And yeah Dark Arrokoa is fantastic.

C'thun decks are a fantastic way to teach new players about slower play, tempo, and curving out decks. It's a F2P alternative for sure. The less you want to spend on this game, usually you have to use very boring fast decks like Face Hunter. Now - face isn't always the place.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post

The headache with teaching you all this will be less stressful than League, but yeah I'll go for it.

I still hold the information you taught me while playing league.

If you want, RAWWRH#1162
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]