Toribash
Hello everyone I would first off like to apologize for being so inactive for the past month, I have been really depressed the last month with my life in general. No weed, no good friends , no real future, overall it sucked ass. Anyways I just started on prozac so hopefully I will start doing better in a bit. I may go ingame for the first time in like a month today if my client decides to work. In addition I would like to apologize for not keeping in touch with you guys even on skype, I forgot my old skype pass. Pm me if you want my new skype acc! Also hi all you new people, welcome to the clan! I will put in some effort in my free time to get to know you guys better.
Hey bear yeah I know how you feel when I get depressed its like you don't want to do anything feels real shit anyway nice to see you didn't let it keep you down so good on ya also can I forgot to send you the tc D: I'm so forgetful srry
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Pimp. I kinda need those tc's for quality joints. Or else it's going to be Gladiator and Orc.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
Welcome back, Bear. I missed you buddy.

I love you and your free healthcare with every fiber of my body yo

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Hey bear yeah I know how you feel when I get depressed its like you don't want to do anything feels real shit anyway nice to see you didn't let it keep you down so good on ya also can I forgot to send you the tc D: I'm so forgetful srry

Thanks homie I appreciate the support and stuff, feels good to be back

I will be ingame sometime tonight hopefully I see a few of you around!
Just got done with a duathlon session, pretty proud of myself considering I'm not very fit :v
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Looks like I keep just bearly missing you bear lol maybe we'll have better luck on the weekend or tomorrow
Desu was it just training or a actual like race?
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”