Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im only blue but have been blue for a while so brown is very soon

Edit i am now brown
Last edited by Bounafizta; Dec 11, 2007 at 01:54 AM.
Err...so whats this crap mean?Im lost down a ravine without a rope...Whats this "list" mean and/or do?
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
U must be f***in* kidding me. U had more than enough last Christmas, now gtho.
NEEEEXT.
Santa.

*Cries* Santa rejected me... ='/
Anyways, I knew the answer, I was fooling off cause it was fun...SANTA, CAN I HAVE YO HAT?...NOT THAT ONE!
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Err...Brown I believe...almost BLACK =O

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
That means You completely fail in Twinswords.

Keep talking shit. I'll make sure you eat those words when SyN pwns you in Judo
Your shits weak.
OK [...]...I was saving this for the battlethingy/LoveScape, but you've done it.

BACK THE [...] OFFA SAHEE UNLESS YOU WANT HELL IN YOUR FACE! ID VOLUNTEER FOR WUSHU IF IT WAS ME STYLE, SO I COULD KICK THE SHIT YOU CALL BRAINS OUT OF YOU! YOUR CLAN IS A JOKE, RELAXALL IS THE UBERCLAN TO RISE ABOVE YOUR BLOODY BEATEN BODIES. YOU WILL REGRET THIS LIFE GOD PUT YOU IN. [...]

Happy fighting.
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 10, 2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: minor insults reduce;)

Err...I dont know how Kaz did that, but...

RadioActive DQ.....1150

Bronze DQ.....1350*

Glad Force.....350*

Glad Relax.....250*

Orc Relax.....200*

*-Estimated based on others in area

Kayyy....FIIINNNEE...You're getting into the role of my guardian than my bro =O

listen to the mod, so I dont get in trouble.