Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
ahhh You dont decide it and promotion board isnt to vote :3 LEL

Council <------

EDIT: but now that im running I cant vote
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I would like to reclaim War Commander. I have spent my fair share of time in wars and I usually do very good.
I was once War Commander but only lost it because of inactivity, BUT, im back with a vengeance and a goal.
Im here to get War Commander and lead my disciples and fellow members to top 5+ in clan ranking.
Along with all of this I want this discussion to be good and not filled with anger much unlike the last promotion request was.
My Application for Co leader

It has come to my attention that with the aging of this clan some of the members have drifted off or have sought for the solo life outside of the clan. while these events are transpiring there are gaps left in the leadership positions that need the most attention. as a member it is my responsibility to try to have these gaps filled with the right people. I say People because I am here today not to only nominate myself for co-leader but to also nominate another member who I and many others believe both deserve and has show experience for it and this person is Bercat.

For co-leader i feel as though both personal experience and studying theose in leadership positions that me and bercat can work together as co-leaders to bring our clan further into greatness. we from the time the clan was ranked 13 have pushed and strived to get this clan back up on its feet again. we along with the other active members worked to get in active members back in game. we worked on recruiting for a bit and ended up recruiting some of the best and loyal members this clan has ever seen. but we did not do this alone we work with the clan to achieve greatness not do everything on our own. a leader isn't a leader so that THEY may do all the hardships that may plague this clan, a leader is a leader so that they may be the signal of hope when this clan is at its darkest. someone to look up to. someone the recruits should aim to be like. that is the mark of a true leader and i feel that both me and bercat fill these roles.

now let it be known that I do not intend on leaving at anytime for any reason. I don't want to be a person who preaches about making this clan great like all recruits do in their applications I want to be someone who actually does and all im asking is for someone to give me the chance to do so. I feel for this clan as I would actual blood brothers and sisters. I become proud when someone ranks up, become sad when someone leaves between any other clan ive ever been in i can honestly say thia is by far the best ever. thank you for your time.

~Fate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post

It has come to my attention that with the aging of this clan some of the members have drifted off or have sought for the solo life outside of the clan. while these events are transpiring there are gaps left in the leadership positions that need the most attention. as a member it is my responsibility to try to have these gaps filled with the right people. I say People because I am here today not to only nominate myself for co-leader but to also nominate another member who I and many others believe both deserve and has show experience for it and this person is Bercat.

For co-leader i feel as though both personal experience and studying theose in leadership positions that me and bercat can work together as co-leaders to bring our clan further into greatness. we from the time the clan was ranked 13 have pushed and strived to get this clan back up on its feet again. we along with the other active members worked to get in active members back in game. we worked on recruiting for a bit and ended up recruiting some of the best and loyal members this clan has ever seen. but we did not do this alone we work with the clan to achieve greatness not do everything on our own. a leader isn't a leader so that THEY may do all the hardships that may plague this clan, a leader is a leader so that they may be the signal of hope when this clan is at its darkest. someone to look up to. someone the recruits should aim to be like. that is the mark of a true leader and i feel that both me and bercat fill these roles.

now let it be known that I do not intend on leaving at anytime for any reason. I don't want to be a person who preaches about making this clan great like all recruits do in their applications I want to be someone who actually does and all im asking is for someone to give me the chance to do so. I feel for this clan as I would actual blood brothers and sisters. I become proud when someone ranks up, become sad when someone leaves between any other clan ive ever been in i can honestly say thia is by far the best ever. thank you for your time.

~Fate

I felt inspiration ;-;
Originally Posted by iDreams View Post
I would like to reclaim War Commander. I have spent my fair share of time in wars and I usually do very good.
I was once War Commander but only lost it because of inactivity, BUT, im back with a vengeance and a goal.
Im here to get War Commander and lead my disciples and fellow members to top 5+ in clan ranking.
Along with all of this I want this discussion to be good and not filled with anger much unlike the last promotion request was.

we will talk.

Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post

~Fate

lost for words.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
am i eligible for executive recruiter if bercat becomes co-leader?
Always Remember Where You Came From [Origin]Recruiter&Member
You to be here for a while longer before you get there. You may be able to become a recruiter though, yeah.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
You to be here for a while longer before you get there. You may be able to become a recruiter though, yeah.

should i just make an app to become a recruiter
Always Remember Where You Came From [Origin]Recruiter&Member
you think you deserve it feel free
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is there a requirement application type of thing for going from Freshman to Member? Or does it just happen over time?
is kyure alive?