Toribash
Hello guys i'm TehMahn. Ive only had this game for three days and I'm already addicted to it. I need improvement in every mod but I especially want to get better at wushu, I like how theres no real moves to it theres only improv and comebacks. Im looking forward to learning alot with Bleu and I hope this is what they meant by posting around.
Hey guys it's Mikomi. I was formerly woowoowoo, but I decided to start anew. I want to get better at wushu, as it relies on improv. I have been with bleu before but I still see new things everyday so I hope that we all get better.
Mikomi
Hope is a thing that at times you can't feel, but you always have it.
Hi there! This is UrbaN1nja (chris) and just started playing a few days ago. So far I am loving how awesome this game is and especially the community in it. Looking to get accepted that way I can learn some more moves and how to be more fluid in my fights. Mainly play in the judo areas but also like to do stuff in aikido. If you see my name feel free to say hi!
Hey, I'm Chuguman, and I've been playing for about a week. I'm an green belt, and you'll mainly find me on jousting or wushu. Feel free to say hello!
This isn't a signature, I swear
Originally Posted by ZLN View Post
Hi I want to join ur clan but I'm afraid I am not good enough. Can I join?

Sure, Bleu is a clan for beginners, as long as you're not a black belt, and can stay relatively active, you can join.
This isn't a signature, I swear
Hey I'm Buttonlife and I just got accepted into BLEU. I just started playing a couple weeks ago and I'm really interested in the mechanics of the game. I play primarily Akido and occasionally Jousting when I feel like messing around.

A little personal stuff: I'm 20 years old and I'm attending college for my Bachelor of Science degree. I'm majoring in computer science, aiming to become a software developer. I spend of time with computers and have started 2 of my own companies/websites online. I hope to make a full time living online and to integrate my schooling with it.

I also love festivals/concerts and also have a few "hippy tendencies". That's a little (just a little) about me.
hey ^^ im pang :3 and i just got accepted to to clan. i started playing toribash about a year ago but quit after a month over the the time i lost all my skills and im a complete noob at it again. ^.^ so yeah :3 im looking forward to learning new things with you guys
hey, I'm Slivourence. you can call me silver. I'm new in toribash. I have been accepted in Bleu. well, I'm junior high school.
Slivourence the Challengger