Toribash
dubog: so,u r not making an app. but u r asking to us to become a member of this clan. stupid attempt.100% NO and will never change

ith3god: maybe u kicked bcs inactive for a long time without telling the leader.
Neutral
-----
Cmon PPL dont do any
stupid

attempt like dubog did
Last edited by Mattkit5; Apr 12, 2015 at 05:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello
My ingame and rl name is KokJun, yeah, chinese have some weird
names. dont say no just yet, i mostly get 90+ on my english exams so dont worry.

now, lets get to TB stuff,i am currently learning the ways of parkour and skeeting( please refer to the replays below ).i used to play the boxxshu tourney, at least till they removed it. i now mostly play the greykido tourneys and abd duels, i also practice ping pong/ table tennis in free play.

I used to be a part of ichor, but it is pretty inactive. out of 20+ members, there's only 1 or 2 online at once,and sometimes 3-5, but rarely.

I will participate in clan wars that agrees with my time zone, so dont kick me because i missed 5-6 clan wars because i was asleep.
Attached Files
parkour city a.rpl (448.4 KB, 6 views)
Hand throw V3.rpl (339.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by KokJun; Apr 15, 2015 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Forgot the replays, sry
Well, I'll give my opinion: app was a bit lazy (It should be longer and add more details)
Parkour replay looks weird, you should be more relaxed and take care of every bit during all the replay, you're not in a hurry while parkouring.

''Skeet replay'' When doing a solo replay you should take care of the both characters every single frame so they don't keep standing there or whatever they're doing just stops, there's no need to rush that replays.

I'll stay neutral by now and wait for my partners to cast their vote.
Wolololololo
Hello, my name is Nilo. I am an 11 yr old guy who lives in Sweden.
My real name is Benjamin though. ._. I want to join this clan cause there is many people in this clan and i will probably have a lot of fun here. I can bring this clan Taekkyon skills, Tricking and Sparring. When i'm not playing Toribash i will probably be playing Cod BO 2 or Growtopia.
I am under your bed... :)