Toribash
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Unless he is an ally, I don't wish for him to post here, and I expect you to understand and respect my decision.
-----
Skullandbo, I thought you got the message. Try PMing the person you want to talk to instead.

I got the message. But I said after tonight. But it's k. This is my last post. GOOBAI FYRE!!!!
Hey dag, sorry about that. I hope you can still stay in Fyre. Let's begin by recruiting loyal people. You up to the challenge?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
We have loyal members. Theres fuse. He is easily one of the most loyal members. Second would be bruce. Tied with hobo and austin. Then theres always mj, and nik. Kaz, all of them. Lastly, theres me. Dont get me wrong, youre loyal to the clan too. But theres a difference. We are loyal to each other. You arent. Have fun pulling a clan together by yourself.
last words.
No.
I like to eat BABIES
Poppo, ive come to like you.. but im following my heart<3...
or some sappy shit like that
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Not sure if anyone's going to read this, but I'm going to go into silence for a little bit. If you need anything, PM me. I'll still scan the forums, but I won't post. I've done too much to this fragile piece of work known as a clan. Ulti, I've somewhat failed, and I'm not leaving. I'm just, how you could say, hiding. I understand people's actions, and I hope you understand mine.
Last edited by poppo361; Feb 17, 2012 at 03:27 AM.
That guy named Poppo
this is my last words in this clan....
Why dagreja left this clan?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
we ALL left..
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Okay so pretty much everyone left Fyre...?

Man, I can't imagine how HL's gonna feel when he sees this shit D:

Good luck to all of you.
You didn't all leave. We have panda, hl, and some other important people. To think that we're done is a silly misconception. A few new recruits and we'll be up and running again.
That guy named Poppo