Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi guys, how are you? What's new? Fiction I home for a while but now I'm at home
Respect to ~ Brigada
Before starting, read the post directly below this one.

=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): I wish not to tell.

--- List your alternate accounts: None

--- List your previous clan(s): None

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time zone: From 1-5, I believe 4. Time Zone is East Coast of USA.

Questions
Provide all answers beside the greater-than symbol provided.

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Briefly describe yourself.
> I am a great fighter who doesn't give up. I am a blue belt and I am still learning, but I am progressing fast. Aikido is my favorite and best mod, but I do not struggle to adapt to any other mod. I am a nice person and I do not like to fight. I also like to make friends.

--- Why do you want to join Oblivion?
> I am looking for a good clan to join, and I believe Oblivion suits me best. I really hope that you'll accept me. I tried to join Alpha (now I realize that it does not suit me) and I was harshly rejected.

--- Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community.
> I have not had much experience, but overall, it has been nice to be in the Toribash community, as a lot of people are nice and just like to have a fair fight or a nice talk on the Forum. I of course have met people who are rude and insulting, but I choose to ignore them.

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
> After taking the quick: Green/White
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
> Save him, but quietly, as there may be enemies lurking about.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.
> If both of them agree with this, don't choose at all, as we will all die and go to heaven together.

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out
What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated
> Oblivion

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
> It depends. If it is for a good, selfless reason, then maybe. If not, then absolutely not.

=== III. Aptitude

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
> Two replays attached. Sorry neither are multiplayer.

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown:
Spoiler: i.

> orange, neon green, bright green blue
pink, blue purple, blue

Spoiler: ii.

> salmon, yellow, yellow green
bright purple, purple, bright blue

>

=== V. Anything else you want to say?

> I very much appreciate all of you taking the time of your probably busy schedules. If you accept me, I will be extremely excited. It's an honor. Again, thank you.
Attached Files
TBash - Headhunter.rpl (35.6 KB, 9 views)
TBash - Man of Steel.rpl (29.9 KB, 7 views)
•You're bananas!
For now, I'm going to have to say no.
The only reason is because I didn't really learn that much about you from the application. I may change my mind though.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Understood. Thank you so much, though. If you change your mind, would it be okay if you pm'ed me instead of posting it onto the forum? Again, thank you so much. And I'd just like to add something. I don't believe one can learn so much about another just from an application. He/she should give the other person a chance at first. That's all I needed to say. Good luck in Oblivion, and bye.
•You're bananas!
Tbash that is just one no out of three, since I'm not the deciding vote you still have a chance.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Your reluctance to allow us to converse with you through Skype does make a decision harder than it normally would. Skype has become our most used medium of communication, so if you were not involved in it, you would miss out on a lot of information about us and vice versa.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.