Toribash
pyroclasm? not sure on that one...
btw mr freezer brand IS SO EPIC
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Same as Brand with that moving lava spell, idk how it's called.

Q: Sear

W: Pillar of Flame

E: Conflagration

R: Pyroclasm
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I play a little of everything, but I've noticed I prefer casters over anything. I'll solo top tanky dps every once and a while, but I rarely go ranged carry, hyperfarming is yawnsville

Im fine with any role besides support

i hate support

it's so boring
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I love support. It's fun helping your bros not die.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
my bro can only play support, i tried to make him be aggressive and try to get kills... but he refuses lol, he is allways carefull and at the back.

Some people are just made to be support.

I play urgot ad carry pretty well. im gona practive tritana and kog when i buy him.

also i play good udyr and good nasus and i can jungle yi and i need to practive jungle sion and shen.

sion is a jungler for me.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Actually, tanks, gankers, iniatiators, pretty much anything but carries are supports. Those are just subroles for it I think, where I heard it from.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
my bro can only play support, i tried to make him be aggressive and try to get kills... but he refuses lol, he is allways carefull and at the back.

Some people are just made to be support.

I play urgot ad carry pretty well. im gona practive tritana and kog when i buy him.

also i play good udyr and good nasus and i can jungle yi and i need to practive jungle sion and shen.

sion is a jungler for me.

Jungle Sion? Try jungle Udyr instead.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Actually, tanks, gankers, iniatiators, pretty much anything but carries are supports. Those are just subroles for it I think, where I heard it from.

I would agree with this.
But I would say that AD carries are support as well. They kill people, preventing damage done to you and your team.

Anyways, I bought akali.....
She's broken the opposite way for me as other people. I can't even kill an annie bot.
WHY!?!?!?!?
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
I would agree with this.
But I would say that AD carries are support as well. They kill people, preventing damage done to you and your team.

Anyways, I bought akali.....
She's broken the opposite way for me as other people. I can't even kill an annie bot.
WHY!?!?!?!?

Q -> R -> Autoattack -> E -> (Hextech Gunblade) -> W

Repeat.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Yeah, I don't even remember which attacks are which.
Does he have a c/d reduction on her ult for basics or something?

also

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
How do you not notice? I get chills when I get a double kill, let alone anything else.

I got a penta and a baron kill with twitch once.
I also got boned 2 seconds later by teemo's poison.

And I've really been getting into singed again, since nobody seems to play him anymore, it just kinda sucked constantly laning against him, cause we both die at the same time no matter what. And if you get ks'd then their singed gets ahead and it's just exponential from there.
Last edited by Yourface; Nov 3, 2011 at 03:01 AM.