Toribash
Originally Posted by deathf View Post
i am a deathf a 13 year old a second dan black belt and my previous clans were Zombies and THE GOD. I have no previous accounts / A.L.T i have only sparred once and i have no footage of it after the update.I think people should reach the end of there limits (EVOLVE) and go past it that is why i am a junior high student trying out for pole-vault and reach 10ft but average is 8ft .but back to the game i like to play mushu I am just resonantly working with relax movements and how to work with it such as my spin kick in mushu witch is my favorite move and this concludes my resume.

Lack of..I don't know... everything. At least you could try to structure your app properly. Thats a no from me.
S | B | F
Rage coming in with that double kill!!! Round of appluase mrhaxor then ehon got destroyed by rage!!!(note mrhaxor got raped first :P)
-----
Hope I get a reply on my app(two years later) ehon!!
Last edited by ehon; Mar 15, 2014 at 01:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3
Originally Posted by deathf View Post
i am a deathf a 13 year old a second dan black belt and my previous clans were Zombies and THE GOD. I have no previous accounts / A.L.T i have only sparred once and i have no footage of it after the update.I think people should reach the end of there limits (EVOLVE) and go past it that is why i am a junior high student trying out for pole-vault and reach 10ft but average is 8ft .but back to the game i like to play mushu I am just resonantly working with relax movements and how to work with it such as my spin kick in mushu witch is my favorite move and this concludes my resume.

What is your view on this?
Originally Posted by ANSWER THIS :( View Post
(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?

Originally Posted by ehon View Post
Was That a no for me or deathf?

you because

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...98#post7168698
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...13#post7168713
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...27#post7170127
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...08#post7171408

To ehon pls

Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
Belt: Custom
GMT: +1 i think
Past Clans: (Gentlman) (Peace) (Apex) (Kira) (Dragons) (Yes) (Death)

Player Card:

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): watch the videos in my signatures , my best spar are in there. I don't have them anymore. (The Third one is the best IMO)

About Yourself:I started playing toribash in 2012, not that long ago, and i just loved the game so i kept playing till now. i really like the multiplayer section. My best mods are ABD , Wushu, Lenshu , Judofrac. I play a lot of funmods too and i'm a good sparrer (stance , walk , balance , punch and stuff) and i'm always up to play ! I'm forum active too , (Tapatalk FTW) . I'm pretty much on everyday.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? 420.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? Depend of the size of the boobs.

I would like to know more about you. Why 420 boats only? :o Can you please specify the size of each of the boats?
Last edited by Eason; Mar 15, 2014 at 04:36 PM.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
420 because 4-2=2
there is one 0 so 1
2+1 = 3
Half Life 3 confirmed
Last edited by Kamy; Mar 15, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Name:Roland
Belt:7th dan
GMT:-0
Past Clans:Pulse, Xp, Backflips, Electric, Legendary and Violent resolution. Yes I been in many clans but the fact that about 4 of the clans there are bad, I left. Plus I was kicked out of Pulse for telling someone to not contain spam in their posts and I was like lol. I'm done with clans if I get denied from eVo, not because I got denied and I got no hope at all to join Evolution. I just joined too much clans and think I shouldn't join clans anymore.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):F0amhand was an alt of mine.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can spar, just I don't have any replays on my Laptop as of right now.

About Yourself: I'm a 19 year old Canadian from Ontario. I turned 19 last September at the 26th. I have eczema(Dry skin and what not) since I was a kid, I've always have problems managing with heat, such as stoves, steam and other stuff that get on my skin. My favourite genre of music Is rock, I also listen to JRock (Japanese rock). I enjoy watching anime, but I'm not like a total fanboy. I don't say (Name)-kun, that's lame.
I don't have much interesting things to say about my life, but that's all I can say right now..
(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? Over 9000.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? Not only if I like it .
Aikido replays? k. lol I had to edit it because it said [URL at the end of the player card.

I'm not impatient, just curious if any of you guys read my app, Mocu gave me a yes. Sheva replied but didn't give me a vote.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan