Ranking
Your best bet is coming back at a later date, if a recruiter hasn't responded to you, there's a high chance of nopeness (which is what I'm going to say to the app as it isn't at the current standards). You should rework everything, get more used to singleplayer and apply at a later date.
Sold my dog to join RRO
I pretty much just want someone that's not Pusga (still love him doe) to look at my replays yeah.
Attached Files
Potato - Circles.rpl (90.2 KB, 27 views)
Potato - The times of old.rpl (174.6 KB, 20 views)
Potato - I am king.rpl (147.8 KB, 22 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Still don't think you're ready.

Sure, the dm's are cool from time to time, but if you're gunna be messy, be creative. You're stiffness wouldn't be a major problem to me if you had magnificent DM's and booms while pulling off skeets and voodoo's that would make me want to blow off a homeless man.

You have potential, but you haven't crossed the "ORMO worthy" line yet. It's a no from me.

*sorry to the recruiter who was supposed to work today, I just wanted to see if I still had it in me.
beware
the goblin
Destruction is not an excuse to not work on movement. work on flow first, then worry about how big your boomhits are.
I came here to laugh at you
You can get large boom hits with little to no style involved. And they look ugly as fuck.

Style and flow are definitely above boom hits. You can have a large dick, but if you don't have the swag to get them in your pants, what's the bloody point?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hi

Here is my Application To Join The Organization ORMO

I assure you this replays are not stolen from other toribash players.

They are precisely Made by me

Im sorry but my Combo Attacks are kinda bit slow,Im sorry about that
Attached Files
Spliiit.rpl (57.2 KB, 9 views)
Decap 3.rpl (49.5 KB, 9 views)
Risk, no
@rockyman

I don't mean to be a party pooper but the DM threshold for all your replays is 40.
vroooooooooooooooooom.