2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
WTF are u gay too?

DERI LIKES V*GINA! ITS YUMMY!

lol. men are assholes, itd be better for a gay guy to fuck and flee than stick around XD

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
QFT!

Gay people maybe not as lucky as the other you know? Men have 2 hole while women have 3, but dont worry because you will get an extra head!

Be proud of that.

if you really think about it......... chicks have 6

indeed it is XD im a dude though, o.o if thats what your thinking
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Vollian ship is laid silent into dune sea. Damaged by MFR fire from their fighter/interceptors. You enter inside looking for a signs of life...

SOMEONE: It's awful quiet... No way they are all dead. Their bodies are pure armor... I say, keep the weapons ready.
YOU: I can handle myself, Corporal. *pulls out a large serrated knife with an ornamental handle*[/I]
SOMEONE: Hmmm, lets try this way, I think it leads to the bridge.

Continuingthrough the dark, quiet ship u found one of the dead Vollians, his head is severed, but the eyes still flicker with fire.

YOU DO: *drive the blade into the Vollian's eye*

Just making sure the bugger's dead.

It still too quiet. The door that leads further are damaged, and the way leading to the bridge takes you throughout the engine deck. Deck is a nightmare of pipes, tubes and debris. Any corner could be a trap.
SOMEONE: By the Hampa! We need some more light here.
SOMONE1: Hey... I think I heard something.
SOMEONE: Quiet!
YOU: All, of you, shut the hell up. Where did the noise come from?
SOMEONE1: I don't know... It came from that tunnel.
YOU: Think we should investigate it?
SOMEONE: Go check it out, we'll cover you.
YOU: Of course. *mutters under breath* asshole.

YOU DO: *slowly walk to the edge of the tunnel, looking around the corner and seeing nothing, then walk inside*

Then, just when u wanted to say it safe, Vollian crab-bot (it has 8 legs with spikes, oval torso with red eye in the center, armored and nasty, quick, can climb any surface, attacks using legs, stabbing with them) jumps from the ceiling!

YOU DO: *quickly backpedal away and shove the knife blade into the creature's belly* Shit!

Bot evade and stabs u in the right leg. You drop your weapon in pain and:

YOU DO: *grab the stabbing appendage, pull it out of my leg, snap it off and drive it into the creature's face, killing it* Bastard.

Others run to help you, but three more crab-bots jumps on them. You are on your own.

YOU DO: *pulls a broadsword out of a sheath on your hip* Come and get some, fuckers.

Finish.
back from the dead
Lol, ok ;). But its not gonna be today, I'm busy sorry.
Not gonna be too perfect is that okay?
darkshadow8
not dead
Alright... Anyone else have something to confess? Maybe someone is an alien from another planet or something? Strange week...
sure. i havent really seen it in the show much (im obsessed with the series after seeing 6 episodes lol) so im not too perfectionistic about it. not to mention the shape of its head is so far from spherical