Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why is it so damn hard to just add a little picture to your damn APPLICATION. You want to be in this clan and you don't even make a good app... Show us some effort.

[/QUOTE]
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NOPE what they said, add the damn pic man, don't you read the first page? and why do you think the clan will be in top 1 because you join? are you saying we aren't that good? huh huh uh uh uh uh
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Kookiie View Post
Name : Deyvid Raffael ( Kookiie )
Belt : Black Belt
How active you are in the game and forum ( 1-10 ) : Forum : 8.6, in-game : 8
What other clans you joined ? ( Why did you leave ? ) : Shaolin , Ascend , Res, Trick , XP . PS .. I do not like the way they treated me
Contacts ( Skype , Email , etc. ) : Skype : hamzo112 , Email : Superherosquad@LIVE.COM
Which mods are you good ? ( Optional : replays ) : Wushu , mushu , taekkyon , aikido , abd , spar , running, etc. ..
How can you contribute to clan : I donate 5k each month , go clan wars , etc. help beginners ...
Prohibitions/violations: No
Why do you want to enter the [Diamonds] : I want to taste some of the blood of my enemies , and make the top 1 .. clan (and also because I want to get to be a good clan , and I learn much more from you )
Usercard : http://www.toribash.com/usercard/kookiie.png
Someone sent you here : No

Hope Being Accepted Thanks !

Replays:

This application was amazing! But you forgot the picture so you get Auto-Rejected. ;-;
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Boer you have to be rude ;-;
anyone likes rock here? (i mean like... a7x, disturbed, ac/dc, korn, deep purple, system of a down, Guns and roses, in flames, the offsprings, etc. You know) c:
you didn't joined, enz :c

so... what about the replay event thing, do you guys like the idea?
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
anyone likes rock here? (i mean like... a7x, disturbed, ac/dc, korn, deep purple, system of a down, Guns and roses, in flames, the offsprings, etc. You know) c:

From that list I listen only to AC/DC and SOAD. I'm prefering softier music lately from Artic Monkeys.

It is a new band, but pretty damn awesome.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
ok, i'll check it out, thanks nito, i'm almost out of bands, always listening to the same thing

btw, tell me one song, or some of Artic monkeys to check it out.