Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yea, good job last night guys, we won a clan war! Thanks to Tigpe and Erif for participating with me. It was close, but we pulled out ahead at 5-4.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by deaddova82 View Post
Yea, good job last night guys, we won a clan war! Thanks to Tigpe and Erif for participating with me. It was close, but we pulled out ahead at 5-4.

yup good fights
Apparently someone got banned? Grammar argument or something?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
name: Travis
belt:black
bans: I have been ban for no reason at all if i do ban some1 i warn first u get 3 warns
past clans: none
known member: deadDova82,Dyrisk
why i want to join: because i need a strong clan that will let me show true power
best & worst mod: pendulum jump & twin swords
Who was it? An oblivion member?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
MasterGabe is banned until November due to his behaviour and previous record. I was indirectly involved.
Originally Posted by NubbyOwns View Post
name: Travis
belt:black
bans: I have been ban for no reason at all if i do ban some1 i warn first u get 3 warns
past clans: none
known member: deadDova82,Dyrisk
why i want to join: because i need a strong clan that will let me show true power
best & worst mod: pendulum jump & twin swords

I don't even know where to start with this one.. Wow. No. Just.. No. And I'm not sure why you said that you know me. We don't know each other at all.
\o/
Only issue with that is, among his other alts, he can now carry on with his idiotic behavior through his main account, coolgabe1.
[i]nquisition
nothing much