Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Leaving
First i say thank you to all once more to have accept me into TA.

Though i have to say i gonna quit Toribash now totally.

Im so done to deal with random kids who claim to be good and ask me for duels to proof my skill or something.
I dont have to proof anything to anyone, i know my skill and in my opinion duels dont show skill anyways anymore since it is mostly based on tripod and lifting nowadays which doesn´t need a advanced knowledge about the tori and it is something even a beginner can learn in a few hours.

I also really dislike the tc focused system that runs betservers nowadays, letting some rich kids getting on top and kick you down even when you are already ingame. Betservers was way more enjoyable back in 2013 where fair hosts has run them and not tc hungry idiots.

Another thing is , due Greenlight alot of kids seems to found this game therefore the majority of the community became immature and retarded not being able to do a normal conversation and hating on everything and power abusing.

I am also really pissed off about the staff letting people get GM who really dont deserve it banning you for laughable reasons and fiering good staff members like Fish.

To be honest , you guys are just a bunch of elitist power hungry persons who do what they want and claim to actually care about this game. This comment doesnt include all staff members , but most of them can be described like this very well.

I see this game getting worser and worser with every year and I´m finally done with it.

Goodbye to all people who like me and chilled with me in Toribash

Goes especially to you snake, you are a awesome person :3
The Sleepy Beast
I'm displeased since you used the word "persons". I hate that word.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Na he is leaving toribash, I saw him crying earlier about how this game is flawed because he is so much better than everyone else and because of that people tripod and play shitty against him.
Originally Posted by thedevill View Post
I am also really pissed off about the staff letting people get GM who really dont deserve it banning you for laughable reasons and fiering good staff members like Fish.

To be honest , you guys are just a bunch of elitist power hungry persons who do what they want and claim to actually care about this game. This comment doesnt include all staff members , but most of them can be described like this very well.

that's gonna give you a nice goodbye gift
Goodbye Devil, you will be remembered.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Na he is leaving toribash, I saw him crying earlier about how this game is flawed because he is so much better than everyone else and because of that people tripod and play shitty against him.

I say learn to counter instead of giving up.
It'll probs not change your mind so bye I guess
Just know no one truly leaves toribash.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The ride never ends.

But this thread does.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu