Toribash
have you checked even if I have tc? Lol cause I don't xD Not anymore all sold.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
quitting toribash

yeah bye guys it was good knowing you ill wait a while for replies

er why? bro u have so much Qi and obtained loadddsss of repect
hello [u] team, i am 2nd dan and i would like to join this clan i was sent here by (Whut) from your clan and he said that he would say yes. i am good at judo,ABD, and jousting. i am very loyal to any clan and yours.even if i am not able to join i still am loyal no matter what. i am on a tight schedule from school if there is a war or 'mattenence'. and if there are any questions jusy pm me and thank you. -Sincerely Tyler
ok zhuy u convince me I can earn my 140k back btw I sent u ur 75k zhuy then dueled 65k and bankrupt

and for you I think ill be neutural because he said he will vote yes . flick back through the pages and look at some of the applications and try to improve if you do than I might change my vote
-----
BTW guys ive applied for begginer sanctuary mod I hope I get in because i want to keep this game rolling
Last edited by counter; Sep 9, 2014 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xstfx21 View Post
hello [u] team, i am 2nd dan and i would like to join this clan i was sent here by (Whut) from your clan and he said that he would say yes. i am good at judo,ABD, and jousting. i am very loyal to any clan and yours.even if i am not able to join i still am loyal no matter what. i am on a tight schedule from school if there is a war or 'mattenence'. and if there are any questions jusy pm me and thank you. -Sincerely Tyler

Yes. I've heard good things about you.

Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
ok zhuy u convince me I can earn my 140k back btw I sent u ur 75k zhuy then dueled 65k and bankrupt

and for you I think ill be neutural because he said he will vote yes . flick back through the pages and look at some of the applications and try to improve if you do than I might change my vote
-----
BTW guys ive applied for begginer sanctuary mod I hope I get in because i want to keep this game rolling

Glad you aren't leaving us. Hope your stay is well payed off <3
ugly
Originally Posted by xstfx21 View Post

Yo, this guy applied for Nitro and I think a couple others, I would suggest you ask him to choose which he wants to and delete his other applications.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP