Toribash
i got that part... could you enlighten me via PM? since he wasnt very talkative on the topic
It's in the history of these threads.

But long story short, he just wasn't a good fit with the clan. The attitude wasn't what we were looking for in a member, along with other similar things.

It's not something I'm too keen on going over again, but a longer explanation would just be me picking apart what I didn't like. Nothing can be gained by that so I'm not going to get into it.

If you'd really like to know, I can try to track down the post I made where I included most of what I wanted fixed.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
ok no prob... i dont have the energy to go look for it but i get the idea... sorry about all that... i hate when shit like that happens...
sorry didnt see your post... i am a toribash player... i know you because i applied here a little less then a year ago and you hated me....
wait, your not the chinese guy.. i have have no recolection of you what so ever, and the assumption of me insta hateing every living creature is a false assumption many make.
new account coz my old one got hacked....

also i had no false impression of you insta hating me.... we just didnt get along too well as i recall and well you didnt like my attitude i didnt like how you treated me, but im over it and it doesnt matter and i have nothing against you.... i just wanna be friends, with you, and everyone in secret
Last edited by Xec; Feb 20, 2012 at 01:30 PM.