Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You will stay in this hell for long time now. Trust me, DMG is even worse than silver hell.

not for me
it's hell because i'm there
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post

When you find out the russian on the other team has the exact same picture as you of hey arnold.

worst ping on his team and top fragger with 0 deaths gg m8

wait a second, i don't think the number on the extreme right denotes the ping, what does it denote then?
score, also playing in public to level my smurf, I forgot how horrible public is. They are like cockroaches hiding in every corner of the map, and 2 minutes pass and they are still in their spawns.

Found this guy chilling in dropdown

boosted supremes
Last edited by Ezeth; Sep 6, 2015 at 02:45 PM.
when you try to derank but you get a score of 11-1 when they surrender after 6 rounds

wow went 9-23 and tied and got a rankup wtf just let me get silver
Last edited by dank; Sep 6, 2015 at 03:09 PM.
dreamy suicide act
internet is really good sometimes and it makes me wonder where he gets his walls
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hello my steam link is steamcommunity.com/id/iblackleon. I have posted before but no one cares :P and Im a silver 2 now. I'd like to enter competetive tho :/
Leon The Black
finally got dmg. id like to thank my family for supporting me in challenging times ty
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18