Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah The #M9000 Avatar If I'm not wrong. A lot of guys dreamed about having that avatar. But, the great Kirito-san got that Avatar. As Expected.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I was under the impression it made him look like a female, but he was still a male character.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Even though it's a minor problem, I wish they just named it Gun Gale Online instead of Sword Art Online 2. What's the point of naming it Sword Art Online if it's not even about the game Sword Art Online? Seriously?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Don't really get it, and don't really care about the tittle of anime. It's Sword Art Online tho, So I'll just watch it.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
all the matter is content not the title imo
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
but well sometimes the title could give an impact tho' for the first time watcher
would you pick an anime called "Grocery shopping online" if the anime actually an adventure action romance anime? i think no imo
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Lol when I first saw the title "sword art" I thought it was an anime of people sketching and drawing swords as art...
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol when I first saw the title "sword art" I thought it was an anime of people sketching and drawing swords as art...

When I first saw the tittle "Sword Art" I thought it was an anime with Kendo thingy inside it.
- made in Indonesia

If it wouldn't be still named Sword Art Online we could say it wouldn't be the same anime. I mean they aren't any anime or manga which tittle change, i think.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|