Toribash
Some replays, all of which are madman material.
Woo let the ride begin.

Just pointing out first that the Wake up replay is meant to have a stupid start.
hence the name "wake up".
Attached Files
~Fuze-Blue.rpl (285.9 KB, 42 views)
~Fuze-Wake up.rpl (131.0 KB, 29 views)
~Fuze-Urban Metaphor.rpl (278.1 KB, 42 views)
ya
Wasn't Urban Metaphor worked on by someone else other than you? I'm pretty sure all the replays submitted must be you and only you. so yeah.

Saying no right now, i'll edit in some cnc a bit later. kinda busy at the mo
I came here to laugh at you
not so much "worked on" as much as gave advice for the landing after the second kick.
although I'm not going to lie, the launch may not have looked as pretty without the advice.
ya
It seems like you've improved marvelously in replay making Fuze.

Stiff movements here and there, but I do the same.

Can't provide a vote considering I'm not a recruiter. But I see good things from you.
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 9, 2013 at 06:40 PM.
beware
the goblin
overall the movement wasn't too great. you have come a far way since I first met you, but its defs not up to my standards. for example, in your replay blue, the only thing remotely flashy was the end, you manage to land the crotch on your knee, which was pretty cool. Aside from that though, it was a rather average replay. nothing really popped out at me. nothing wrong with it, nothing really stood out. Unfortunately, the thing with stupid openers is when you purposefully make them dumb, they usually turn out that way. I didn't like it and knowing that it was on purpose doesn't change my opinion that much. This replay is more straightforward than Blue, not a whole lot going on movement-wise, which is what I always tend to look at, since the norm for destruction is 5 dm boomhits at the least. or so it seems, nowadays. Urban Metaphors is really the only replay I like a lot, but knowing the fact that someone helped you on it, or whatever... eh. can't really judge it with that knowledge. anyway it's a no, sorry bye.

Also next time please mention when you have help on a replay or it's worked on by someone else.
I came here to laugh at you
I'll make sure to mention replays that I get assistance on.
So now back to waiting on other responses.
Last edited by Fuze; Aug 10, 2013 at 04:26 AM.
ya
I don't get the abs dm when I edit Urban Metaphor on the moment of the boomhit. Probably the bruise glitch.

Nonetheless, I have to say that was a pretty sweet replay. You may have got a no now, but you're more than halfway there. If I had to give you any tip it would be to try to do something different. Lots of people go for the crotch and chest boomhits because they see it all the time in most replays, but I would rather say that you should do something that you think looks good, and don't go by others' stuff (unless of course your style just looks like that).
oh yeah
ORMO app~

on the smooth replay i have a bad opener... can someone help me with that :?
Attached Files
#Purp ~ Smooth.rpl (152.0 KB, 16 views)
#Purp ~ EarRape.rpl (146.5 KB, 13 views)
You need to post three replays mang.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/