Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Can we close this thread since we are denying everybody and I don't think we need more members, as well as maybe we can make a new recruitment thread later?
I hate all of you.
I don't think we need to close the thread... denying people is no problem, and if there is an amazing app, they can always be added. What's the point of making a new recruitment thread?
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I mean we don't really need ally's plus all you did was apply for nitro; someone like frost who was in Nitro started up the clan from the beginning.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I mean we don't really need ally's plus all you did was apply for nitro; someone like frost who was in Nitro started up the clan from the beginning.

And started another and another and another and the list goes on and on
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
main reasons i keep this thread open
  • So i don't get idiots pm'ing me their application
  • So i can see how bad these applications turn out (the last few were not all that bad tho, just not good enough)
  • In the off chance that there is someone who is good enough to wow us, i want them.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
i was the real og when it came to skype
also, i never liked the idea of personalized ranks
don't do it
~valterain

sorry could not help but pointing this out, this kid begged me for a "Dream Crusher" rank, now says that personalized ranks are not cool...
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
application

hey my name is James also known as WhiteLith, you can call me white(nothing racist really). im live and born in Indonesia(so keep in mid if my english is not perfect) gmt +7. i currently 14 and turn out 15 at 6 october. my hobby is play computer game. but not all games tho, i play games that required startegy like toribash and dota. im play toribash alot recently so i decided to make an app because i got kicked recently

im 3rd dan with qi 3019. i play toribash 3 or 4 years i dont remember .my best mod probably aikido, greykido,and ABD. i like play in quick aikido because its challenging to think fast and win the game. i like to play againts pro player so i know where i my skill at. and about singleplayer replay its not really my thing but i made a few replay that turned out great for my opinion.

i want to join nitro because its a great to have experience with a great clan like nitro and have great to have chat with. i really want to join nitro for a long time, until now i think its a great time to. im not really good at making app because i dont know what i have to write. but i friendly ingame and if you good to me i good to you if you dont like me thats none of my business.

also my previous clan:

appolo : its getting dead so i decided to leave the clan
fanta : i dont remember why i leave
unitedn : kicked for no reason after being in clan for 1 day
vibe : kicked because i have a national exam and not play toribash for a month

my skype : whitelith546
thank you for your time
you know it will be confusing considering that my name is also James lol but i will see what the others think
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719