Toribash
I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard, but it did. Also his fetish is probably penis sooo...
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
Won a derped clan war 14-4
He didn't comply very well.

Wait, what? What other clan did you face?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
It was [ApOc]. Coolgabe was being a bitch like he always is and was trying to keep his other members from playing. He was spamming the chat telling his other member to spec so he could fight even though he just lost. Fuze muted him, he /rec'd. He kept doing it so he muted again, then followed a huge line of muted and /rec. So he forfeited like 10 matches.

Oh, and the 2 sentence thing. I forgot. I don't know what other time you've told me to do 2 sentences. I've always been good about that rule. I just forgot.
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard, but it did. Also his fetish is probably penis sooo...

No, Soaps fetish is penis. I just eat people. I usually go fir the arm, if need be, a leg. Sometimes, if I'm desperate, I steal blood from a hospital just to get through the week.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Soo that would mean that you're a zombie or vampire or something, neat. Also I found this neat little tool that helps your eyes not hurt at night.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Fucking hate school.
I'm not going to the school camp or be involved in anything to do with school.
Fml
✡[Vibe]✡
Then you're life is going to suck ASS for about 10 years. Have fun
<Shook> FLAGGOTS