Toribash
Well somebody will need testing hopefully so I can be here for that, if im not online and wolfe is. just tell wolfe to get a hold of me to anybody that needs ingame testing..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Xavoz View Post
Someone please test me !?

i probably shouldn't be posting about this stuff atm but anyways you should wait till they give you the word of when you will be tested so thus you have to wait I am sincerely sorry
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
i probably shouldn't be posting about this stuff atm but anyways you should wait till they give you the word of when you will be tested so thus you have to wait I am sincerely sorry

>_> shut up. I couldn't have said it better. And yes, patience is the key to passing our tests.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
>_> shut up. I couldn't have said it better. And yes, patience is the key to passing our tests.

only trying to help you big meany! go back to the wild and eat some buffalo guts!
Xavoz, you will be tested today in-game (it is now 1AM for me). The trouble is your GMT, and I personally am unavailable to test you on week days. It should not be a problem for me today.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Hey guys I am back got it to a B and hopefully can begin the other 2 stages of the test since its been like 3 weeks lol.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
lol glad to see ya hanging in there jos
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
In-game discussion is up for Xavoz.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?