Toribash
Holy fucking shit dicks.

No one has ever done that.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
what actually "try" to get in a clan than be intimidated by Lastgod. All Lastgod does is give advice on how to improve, similar to that of a teacher. Well thats how look at it.
Last edited by Sticky123; Dec 26, 2011 at 07:05 AM.
And no one else does that. All the more reason to rape you

i mean accept you
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Sticky123 View Post
I'll get right to it.
-----
Hey I知 Sticky123, real name Alec Frawley, I'm 15 years of age and I hail from Sunny Queensland, Australia (GMT+10).

I wish to join this clan as I believe it suits me, because im not a huge in-game player and prefer the more social side, which is not dissimilar from Colon 3, another reason is the difficulty of joining with such players such as Lastgod, who harshly criticizes all applications when any weakness in the app is found. All players are experienced with most with 1k posts+ and joined long ago, they are also knowledgeable when it comes to the forums etc and im sure if I ever needed help that they would be happy to help; this is why I wish to join the clan.

As for my spelling and punctuation, it has never really been my forte and to be honest I have struggled with it my whole life, I apologise for that, and I知 trying hard to improve it for my own sake, so bear with me.

I'm a beginner graphic designer and I like to think I am improving daily, but as I'm not used to computer art and much prefer a traditional pen and paper, I知 learning to use a pen tablet which will hopefully make things much easier and my art (I hope) will improve vastly I'm sure with the addition of the tablet. I知 also learning many different coding languages but prefer Visual Basic 2008 as that is the one I have the most experience in. I have worked with the following programs:
  • Photoshop CS5.5
  • Dreamweaver CS5.5
  • Flash CS5.5
  • Fireworks CS5.5
  • After Effects CS4
  • Visual Basic Word, PowerPoint
  • VB.Net
  • Paint.Net
  • HTML
  • Sculptris
  • Sony Acid Pro Music Studio

I believe this would be helpful as If you ever need assistance or something made for all you would have to do is ask me and depending on what it is and the circumstances I知 sure I could throw it together for you.

For your information I have one infraction, given by Vox for a useless post, link here --> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...59#post4941359.

My previous clans in order of most recent are:

Pyro - I left Pyro due to constant fighting and bickering between members, admins and owner, causing many to be banned so I quit stopping myself from being infracted, I was very disappointed as I was also about to become an artist in there shop

Kamikaze - I left Kamikaze due to inactivity, I was Co-Leader in for quite a long time, and eventually leader, but was forced to resign due to shortage of TC and not being able to afford the monthly fees.

Yours Sincerely

Alec Frawley

You are correct when stating that I harshly criticize any application when a weakness is found in one. Which, on a fairly related note, I can pinpoint several weaknesses in the rewrite of your application, but I will overlook them for the following reasons: A - I'm lazy at the moment; B - You are putting effort to get accepted; C - No one has complained/shown evidence that you have bad behavior nor do you have an unwanted reputation (in such a case you would have been rejected with very few criticizing phrases).

Sure. There isn't much to criticize, and I have nothing against you. Therefore, I won't try too hard to keep you out of our clan. ^.^

My vote is a yes.

Oh, I will be honest; your grammar still sucks. :3
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Holy fucking shit dicks.

No one has ever done that.

Certainly. Most applicants just flame towards me and, despite being rightfully so, cancel their application. Sticky123, at the very least, tries to get accepted.

Originally Posted by Sticky123 View Post
what actually "try" to get in a clan than be intimidated by Lastgod. All Lastgod does is give advice on how to improve, similar to that of a teacher. Well thats how look at it.

Being a teacher is NOT what I aimed for, but... meh.

That's part of my aim, actually. If an applicant still tries after seeing my disheartening response, they might not be the guy who clan-hops and trolls all over the place.

I don't give advice on how to improve. I just try to scare away the ones who are too easily scared away and point out their stupidity. However, if you believe that my criticisms are meant for advice, please go ahead and believe that. ^.^'
Just note that I am actually lenient outside of this thread compared to my usual activity you're witnessing.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
You are correct when stating that I harshly criticize any application when a weakness is found in one. Which, on a fairly related note, I can pinpoint several weaknesses in the rewrite of your application, but I will overlook them for the following reasons: A - I'm lazy at the moment; B - You are putting effort to get accepted; C - No one has complained/shown evidence that you have bad behavior nor do you have an unwanted reputation (in such a case you would have been rejected with very few criticizing phrases).

Sure. There isn't much to criticize, and I have nothing against you. Therefore, I won't try too hard to keep you out of our clan. ^.^

My vote is a yes.

Oh, I will be honest; your grammar still sucks. :3

Certainly. Most applicants just flame towards me and, despite being rightfully so, cancel their application. Sticky123, at the very least, tries to get accepted.

Being a teacher is NOT what I aimed for, but... meh.

That's part of my aim, actually. If an applicant still tries after seeing my disheartening response, they might not be the guy who clan-hops and trolls all over the place.

I don't give advice on how to improve. I just try to scare away the ones who are too easily scared away and point out their stupidity. However, if you believe that my criticisms are meant for advice, please go ahead and believe that. ^.^'
Just note that I am actually lenient outside of this thread compared to my usual activity you're witnessing.

Thankyou , i really appreciate it.
Hi , I'm Wyverneon you could call me Wyvern , My real name is Jody , I am 13 years old , and I live in Indonesia ( Gmt +7 )

I'd like to join Colon 3 because Colon 3 is rather a nice clan ( I'm not flattering , this is my opinion ) and i think i could fit here . So far i know that Colon 3 is a social based clan , this suits me because i am a social person , i joined the Toribash community since December 2010 , so , i think that i'm experienced on forum . My activity rate is moderately high as you can see from my postcount (which is doesn't really matter ) so you could consider me as an active member .

Now , i believe that you are searching for a talented member , and i'd like to show you a bit of my talent ( If this necessary ) . I am talented at art making , animating and flash . You could take a look at my shop to see what i'm capable of .

Then , it's my clan history , i'll show you my previous clan and the reason why i left the clan to join Colon 3 .

I was a member of Bleu when i'm still a beginner , then i left because my friend decided to make a clan . Then , i joined my friend clan , [INA] Indonesia , it's a country clan , after all our hardwork and effort , we got rejected and disbanded , then , i joined some unofficial clan and they were all died , then , i consider that i am capable of making clan because i gained enough experience , so , i made a clan called Electric . You could see that i have a good leadership and i can manage a clan , take a look at Electric thread . Finally , Electric died , due to inactivity and leaving member . then , i decided to join Colon 3

So , yeah , i finished my application here , i hope that you'll consider me as a nice person , and letting me to join Colon 3 .

Sincerely
~Wyverneon
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
i joined the Toribash community since December 2010 think that i'm experienced on forum.

i joined the Toribash Community since January 2010 think that i'm expirienced on forum. I have 89 level thurr biatch.
(Which is doesn't really matter )

So why are you writin' this?

Your ego is reaching preety high place in your personality.
and they were all died

SO R U ZOMBIE?
Cool story bro.

No.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Vedius View Post
i joined the Toribash Community since January 2010 think that i'm expirienced on forum. I have 89 level thurr biatch.

Hmm .. just a plain info to make sure that i have enough experience , and i could be decent enough to join
So why are you writin' this?

Your ego is reaching preety high place in your personality.

once again just an info , to make sure that you know me better
SO R U ZOMBIE?
Cool story bro.

The clan died
No.

May i know why i get a No. ?
Last edited by Wyverneon; Dec 27, 2011 at 01:55 PM.
Please bring back Organiζations board