Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
I've been student teaching (teacher's assistant) the last week. Taught my first full lesson today (stayed up til 2am writing a lesson plan and doing up a ppt). Already very stressful. I've decided to start meditating to maintain a positive mindset.

I'm going in next Monday and Wednesday, as well as another full week after. Not getting paid of course, as it's sort of like an internship.

Not getting paid for internships?? Man I'm glad I'm in Engineering, stick with it man it'll pay off!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
what about forum event?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Good and bad news.

Good: Found a new job working at a frozen yogurt place.
Bad: Hospitals have a new standard for nursing education, I have to get my BSN (4 years) instead of just an RN/LPN (2 years). Whateva, I'm going for free so...
How is more college bad new? 2 more of the best years of your life
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post

Thats what they told me about highschool, and it sucks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post

but I'm LAAAAAAAZZZZYYYYYYY!
Hey nerds just a heads up, I'm moving. So I wont be very active for about a week. Try not to miss me too much.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Yeah but college has booze and tits
My girlfriend provides both of those pleasures so why go to college when you can have a girlfriend

Am I rite