Toribash
I would really like to see this clan official, but I'm seeing some non-members of the clan just spamming here.
[c]hess
Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
I would really like to see this clan official, but I'm seeing some non-members of the clan just spamming here.

That shouldn't play a factor in whether or not they become official.

An outsider's idiocy should have no effect on the overall success of a clans endeavors. Unless you're fucking retarded. And like to play with each other's peepees.
-----
Originally Posted by hypnohype View Post
Anyone of u ever been interested in playing WoW? i have 2 free guest pass pm me for the details

You see my signature?
If not, fuck WoW. :l

Vindictus is for men.
Last edited by Isolations; Jul 17, 2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
That shouldn't play a factor in whether or not they become official.

An outsider's idiocy should have no effect on the overall success of a clans endeavors. Unless you're fucking retarded. And like to play with each other's peepees.

I mean people just post some useless shit like "" and "Ok" and its ok to post "Hows the clan" but I see people post it everywhere for no reason.
[c]hess
Isolatioins, Whats with the clan video thing?? i mean, I though you started it in june and stuff but nope. Soooooooo are you working on it now or what?
sincerely awesomo30.

ps: I probably will be online on forums more in about a week cause thats when my gramma leaves so ya, dont know how to end this sentance. Oh just did. XD
i fail at this clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
i fail at this clan

Your so good at controlling this clan, I thought you were the owner of it. I swear.
[c]hess
yea but i fail at the wars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>