Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey, i'll try to go only to see and talk.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
I'm online now and probably I will be the next 2 hours.

Seeing there's a diamonds server, coming to there when I playd in current server.

Let the tourney be a succes this time.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got one too. This took me approximately 15-20 minutes. This used to be Dj's lovely replay that he posted above. I edited everything other then the opener because it was cool :o

hope fully dj doesn't mind ^_^ and this will be the last time i take something from someone elses replay, i feel guilty after :/

I tried your recommendation of doing all my dm's without having to make a comeback, ale. hopefully it looks good >.<

is this what a madman looks like? :o
Attached Files
conduct- rip.rpl (178.0 KB, 6 views)
How do you kill one with no life?
NEW PLAN! WE JUST GLOBALIZED THE GOD DAMN SERVER AND NOW ITS FULL OF 28 PLAYERS.

SOZ TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT
How do you kill one with no life?
fu conduct, don't use other's people replays!, make your owns, oh and btw, these hugs dm's.. i don't like them, the starter was the same, the first kick was the same, the first punch was... meh, kinda weird, thight dm... wtf man? put more effort on your replays, 15-20 minutes is nothing, you have to take HOURS to make replays, you have to edit over and over and over again till it looks cool, smooth, and blah blah blah, yeah, your moves were still kinda stiff or really stiff at some parts, well i don't know if have more to say. Oh and if the pose isn't stable it isn't a pose >.< (for me)
you don't really need to use hours to make replays, i usually make replays in 30 minutes but i just sometimes have problems coming up with openers and i just spend hours to make openers :v
8===D
yeah, but conduct at the moment can't make reaaaaaally good replays on that time, btw conduct, it's not necesary to finish the replay when you just started it, you can save it and continue with it later, or other day, when creativity comes to your head.
Name : Deyvid Raffael ( Kookiie )
Belt : Black Belt
How active you are in the game and forum ( 1-10 ) : Forum : 8.6, in-game : 8
What other clans you joined ? ( Why did you leave ? ) : Shaolin , Ascend , Res, Trick , XP . PS .. I do not like the way they treated me
Contacts ( Skype , Email , etc. ) : Skype : hamzo112 , Email : Superherosquad@LIVE.COM
Which mods are you good ? ( Optional : replays ) : Wushu , mushu , taekkyon , aikido , abd , spar , running, etc. ..
How can you contribute to clan : I donate 5k each month , go clan wars , etc. help beginners ...
Prohibitions/violations: No
Why do you want to enter the [Diamonds] : I want to taste some of the blood of my enemies , and make the top 1 .. clan (and also because I want to get to be a good clan , and I learn much more from you )
Usercard : http://www.toribash.com/usercard/kookiie.png
Someone sent you here : No

Hope Being Accepted Thanks !

Replays:

Attached Files
Kookiie - No Body Parts!!.rpl (121.2 KB, 4 views)
Kookiie - Sparta.rpl (177.2 KB, 5 views)
Kookiie - Grabbing Assassin.rpl (109.5 KB, 3 views)
Kookiie - The Lucky Decap.rpl (71.7 KB, 3 views)
Kick boxing.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
Kookiie - The Master.rpl (173.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Kookiie; May 12, 2014 at 01:22 AM.