Toribash
I don't know if anyone is reviewing my app or no but should be posting a few more replays in about 1 hours time
Belt: Custom
GMT: +1 i think
Past Clans: (Gentlman) (Peace) (Apex) (Kira) (Dragons) (Yes) (Death)

Player Card:

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): watch the videos in my signatures , my best spar are in there. I don't have them anymore. (The Third one is the best IMO)

About Yourself:I started playing toribash in 2012, not that long ago, and i just loved the game so i kept playing till now. i really like the multiplayer section. My best mods are ABD , Wushu, Lenshu , Judofrac. I play a lot of funmods too and i'm a good sparrer (stance , walk , balance , punch and stuff) and i'm always up to play ! I'm forum active too , (Tapatalk FTW) . I'm pretty much on everyday.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? 420.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? Depend of the size of the boobs.
Last edited by Kamy; Mar 11, 2014 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WE. GO. JIM.
Withdrawing application , I don't fell like this clan will best suit me and my goals. Thank you for the consideration and the feedback on my app. I hope this clan continues to be as prosperous as it is. Good luck to the applicants! Cheers.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Withdrawing application , I don't fell like this clan will best suit me and my goals. Thank you for the consideration and the feedback on my app. I hope this clan continues to be as prosperous as it is. Good luck to the applicants! Cheers.

Awww, that's a bummer...

You really had some solid skittles.

Whats the hold up on a lot of these appliques?
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Note: I have used this app before but without succession, i hope it's ok because it's in free form.
Hello Evolution, My name is Ash Fleming. Yes like the pokemon 'Ash' I usually get asked this and just want to clear it up so you wont have to answer in the future when I'm in your clan (Forwardness, gotta love it) But seriously, I hope your still reading this.

Well, I just recently turned 13 and am hoping to get my first job, yes a job. Doing the paper round, now I know it isn't the most glamorous job however I need to pay my debt for all the games I have been buying on-line (Mom's can be the worlds best resources, when it's appropriate to them, Just kidding I love my mother)

Well, I live in England so I think my GMT is +0:00, Yep, I just looked on Google it is +0:00. I'll tell you, this is what not paying attention in geography classes look's like, but it's just so boring. I cant explain it... It's like... I'm propelled not to like it.

I'm an idiot and don't know how to post them (Replays), don't worry I have had experience of this game in the past however I never used the forums. I believe I only used it to buy 'things' and apply textures. However, now I am more into the forums, I check it everyday. I am also very in-game active.

My competitive game modes eh? Heh, well I'm pretty good when it comes to 'things' like Akido and AkidoBigDojo, I used to play a load of wushu and mushu though, I still do but just not as much. You kinda lose interests of things when your progress into new things (Puberty in a nut-shell It still hasn't hit me yet so I'm good, I don't want to be a Emo, or at-least I think that's what happens...

Things about me, You shouldn't ask that question this is going to be very long. Well, I grew up with my Mother and Father, However, They split up I have no idea why although I don't worry about it too much.
Now I live with my independent mother with two other bro's, My dream is too become a master at toribash, this is where not going out gets you. However it's not like I cant make friends I just prefer not to, So it would be better to meet new friends over the internet because they never lie and are very trust-worthy (Sarcasm) But for real, I have seen your members in-game before they seem like well rounded individuals and I would love to be part of them. My brothers James and Craig, well they are both older than me I'm the youngest however I'll leave it to you to decide who is oldest 'James or Craig?'.
I don't know what to say about them but.. Oh yeah, They are jerks most of the time, However when I need them they are there for me, 30% of the time, Unless it's a fight then they will throw down Ha-ha.
Overall I would love to be part of this group! Please take this into consideration even though it is a little informal.

Bye, Best wishes Ash,
Originally Posted by MrHaxor View Post
Hello Evolution, My name is Ash Fleming.
Well, I just recently turned 13.....

Originally Posted by MrHaxor View Post
Hello, my name is Ash Fleming, I am age 11.......

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...39#post7045139

Nice age jump :o

MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Name:Justin
Belt: 2nd dan
Alts: ehon2
I can spar a bit and I practice on the jisse jungle spar mod and a few others that toribash added such as the snow biome spar which I like. I like sparring, but I need a bit more practice. I can communicate and balance. I have replays but I don't know how to attach files to them. I can still prove my sparring skills by meeting you guys ingame and doing a spar.

I am quite friendly and active on forums. I took a break from toribash once so that's why I'm on 130 posts. I am more active now and I post at least 50~100 per month. I am loyal too. The reason I left my old clan (Titan) was because it was disbanded by Killppl who is now in xp. I know a few of you: shevaroller, poop, Athens, Ax7 and Mochucha who I all met ingame. If I join I can be friendly to everyone and know each if you better.

Drunkendonkey's question: I'll be honest, I can only shove tankers up my butt(about 3)

And yusi's question: I will not consider it rape when someone touches me and I like it. I only consider rape when a woman with a nice bottom full-on humps me.

Thank you
Ehon
-----
Whoops almost forgot I know rage too.
Last edited by ehon; Mar 13, 2014 at 11:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3