Ranking
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
SBADUNA: That was very messy and sloppy and not a fan of those hits.

Its a no.

------------

Okay. Do I have to do 3 new replay next time or can be only one replay?
3 new replays I'm afraid
-----
Pwr;

Cybornetic Pain: great dms, but movement is lacking heavily.

Also didn't really see a point in self damage, you can easily remove it with notepad.

Psychologically Gifted: This was alright, but some parts were iffy and lowered the overall image of the replay.

Pay close attention to your landings next time, you can easily make them smoother and less jagged with a bit of relaxing.

Paradise v3: I really liked the opening, good stuff there, and first hit flowed in perfectly.

skeet was pretty bad though, it looked like it fell out of your hand rather than throwing it.

ending was alright, a bit stiff though.

Good replays, but make sure to work on your movement, other than that you are pretty good.

No.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 24, 2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I probably won't get in but i might aswell try.

1st: The flying head (Decap)

2nd The assassin (Madman i think so. but oh well. Also a decap.

3rd. Highkick decap. (The name says it all)
Attached Files
Rolandman - The Flying Head.rpl (77.0 KB, 14 views)
Rolandman - The Assassin.rpl (273.4 KB, 17 views)
Rolandman - Highkick decap.rpl (82.7 KB, 15 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
/me gets himself a cookie
Let's start I guess. Since nobody removed me from the recruiters list...

The Flying Head:
The Opener was ok, the kick was beautiful but I see those things every day. Try to improve your movement by trying to make it look smoother. The replay itself wasn't bad.
But you know, it's just a decap, nothing extra ordinary. Protip: Check out replays by more experienced replay makers. It helps. No shit.

The Assassin:
Try boomhits. Just try them. They make your replay look cool even if your style or your movement isn't the best. Try them. Protip 2: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=62999

Highkick decap:
"OK". Try to "relax" or "hold" joints sometimes. Again, just a normal decap.

Overall: Be more creative with your replays. You can do a lot more stuff with them. And being able to boomhit helps you. Keep trying bud!
Last edited by Kevin; Aug 1, 2013 at 07:13 PM.
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
have to be able to boomhit in order to get in. Keep trying bud!

I think this is incredibly stupid. Yes being a bit ambitious with destruction is good, but saying boomhits are pretty much all that matter is just wrong. imo style is much more preferred, boomhitting and having shit movement is bad. And it really does suck since it seems the current generation of replaymakers want to work more on the destructive aspect of the replays rather than flow. Like you seem to think. so stop. boomhitting isn't everything, man.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
One word: BOOMS. You need them. It's like, the basics of the basics. These wonderful things called BOOMhits make your replay look cool even if your style or your movement isn't the best.

see: Tamer0
oh yeah
But I'm a harsh guy. Yeah okay, maybe I overreacted a little. Anyways, they're still quite important, aren't they? Edited my post
Last edited by Kevin; Aug 1, 2013 at 07:21 PM.
They were super impressive a while back, but now it's more like an industry (lol) standard to be able to boomhit, I agree with you on that, but that doesn't mean that they are that important. I wouldn't say that they automatically make your replay look better, it's more of a tool to make it look more flashy, or to make up for a mistake in the hit.

also pls be harsh we need more harsh people around
oh yeah