Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha, you just sort of panicked and shot, didn't even bother looking where he was standing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Try some of the other game modes out, they can be fun too. Also, silver 3 is a matchmaking rank, I think you're talking about profile ranks which go up to 40. Also, every Tuesday and Wednesday you get double xp, so take advantage of that.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
New record of loses without derank, 7 LOSES IN A ROW and no derank. And i'm LE XD

Crazy man @_@ good luck
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I'm at 5 losses and a tie now. Either my teammates grief/derank or the other team toggles at halftime. Also, since when do russians and swedes play on fucking NA servers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I'm at 5 losses and a tie now. Either my teammates grief/derank or the other team toggles at halftime. Also, since when do russians and swedes play on fucking NA servers.

Anywhere from 6am-11am for me lmao. I'm being serious.
I felt like shit playing cobble yesterday with my mates. Had a friend and myself double flash drop and just rushed with p90 they FF'd at 12-2

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I dreamed a dream.. that this silver I noob with the wireless mouse, using the couch arm as his mousepad would get to DMG. Today this dream was made a reality!!!!!!!

Didn't play for 2 weeks then today i play 1 random game and do great, and got DMG finally.