Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Migrate to Poland and join Palikot's Party.

He's a fucktard with personality split and he needs such people to advertise his political party.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
But you will be loved by young people because you want to legalize weed (of course you won't do it, because you don't have enough votes) so you get 10% of votes and become 3rd biggest party in Poland.

I'm just waiting to see how they let everyone down.
derp
Me ambassador of Polska will allow weed,guns and dice on the corner.
VOTE ME!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
What do 30 seconds in Polands idiot-tv-channel-ads cost?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Bumhunter90 View Post
What do 30 seconds in Polands idiot-tv-channel-ads cost?

Not sure, but if you happen to get a few nazi friends change nationality to polish and then vote for you in the elections, then in the next one you will have the ads funded from tax money lol.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Darn it! I don't live in Sachsen. No nazi friends for me.
prolly selling my ps3 on christmas (nice cash) and then getting a superb laptop. fuck yes.

EDIT: actually selfbuild pc is far superior and cheaper. fuck laptops.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Oct 22, 2011 at 11:09 PM.