Ranking
SBADUNA:
My experience is telling me those replays were made with a lower dismembertreshold. Notepad is telling me they weren't.
I liked your replays, and I'm surprised I haven't seen you around any of the larger replaymaking ORGs before. The replays felt a bit safe though, try to make them a bit flashier.
Note how this is not a no or a yes, I'm not a recruiter.
Last edited by jisse; Jul 17, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
hi

EDIT:

the longer you ignore me the replays are going to differ

Wow, Those replays were just woah. I never would've thought I'd see something like that come from you. Very solid movements and dismemberments although at times there were little bits of lack of fluidity.

8/10

EDIT: I guess i should throw in a vote. I'm going to wait until others reply before making my vote final

Festival Della Morte: Great opener, and you kept speed and style consistent, nice.

Really nice first hit, and the spins were pretty good.

when you went for the skeet it went downhill really fast, your flow died, went stiffer than a tree, and looked bad honestly.

The skeet itself is okay, but really try working on that wind up and positioning before the skeet because what you did was rather boring. Also your flow at the end of your opener seemed to fluctuate quite a bit which was not the best.

ending was decent.

--------------------------------

Sba_Stricken: great work on this one. can't really say there were any major flaws, looked great.

--------------------------------

Sba_An Ever-Growing Wonder v2: Good strong hits, and lovely style here.

So overall you had some pretty good replays, good spins, and you did have some wow factors, but there were also some major blunders such as the skeet in the first replay.

Also it did seem that your dm threshold was lower, but a notepad check says otherwise.
I'll look over your replays again for possible hacking, but many of the dms look pretty shady. :s

You do really nice things then you also have bad things, which makes it hard on me, so I would suggest making another replay and posting it here then you will get my final decision. If another recruiter has a problem with this post away.

tl;dr = post another replay, until then no.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Internet:

asdf - Your movements were very fluid until after you did the boom and switched directions. The jump was pretty nice, but the kick was kinda fucked when you contracted your knee super quickly after.

Weedle Revolutions - the opener was nice, but your abs were extended and it looked funny. I liked the decap, super clean and noice. I don't like how you changed directions like that, but the 4dm after the launch made me jizz happy. The torso throw/kick
was a great finish.

Endus your lifus - The opener was pretty, and the spin was sexy. the first boom was great, though I can see a decap coming out of it if you aimed a little higher. The transition to the knee/abs kick was awkward since you were on your heel, but the way that you slammed the glute to give the third kick the illusion of a boom was really creative.

I think it's a yes. Welcome.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
You do really nice things then you also have bad things, which makes it hard on me, so I would suggest making another replay and posting it here then you will get my final decision. If another recruiter has a problem with this post away.

Done
Attached Files
Sba_Banana Jam.rpl (382.3 KB, 27 views)
PurpleAce:

Double DM: Not much to say about this replay. Opener was simple, and you should have edited it so that your foot doesn't hit uke, it makes the replay look sloppy. The jump was decent. I like the way you got some speed with that, but the kick was so weak, and I didn't like the fact that your knee hit uke's pec, even if it did DM something. The way you paused and relaxed after the kick was horrible. You lost your flow and just plopped there, ending the replay.

Surprize Smack: Another simple but overused opener (which I don't like, personally). After the first two easy DM's, you kicked uke but ended up DM'ing his arm with your knee. The rest just consists of you flailing around trying to DM uke desperately, and without style.

Wait For It: Boring start. Another simple opener. Not much going on here, just you and uke sitting around. First kick was decent, same goes with the headbutt, which honestly looks unprepared. Second kick was bad, too. The rest of the DM's were useless. Very unstylish and sloppy.

You need to improve on everything. DM, style, flow, and cleanliness.
yeah ok
I really just want some C&C. But, why not hit 2 birds with 1 stone?
Attached Files
Cybornetic Pain v2.rpl (275.1 KB, 20 views)
Pyschologically Gifted.rpl (300.1 KB, 17 views)
Paradise v3.rpl (175.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Pwr; Jul 23, 2013 at 04:21 PM.
SBADUNA: That was very messy and sloppy and not a fan of those hits.

Its a no.

------------

Osiris;

OxiClean: Really nice job here, I enjoyed it. Hits were great and style and flow were good.

Chocolate or something else: Opener was rather peculiar but you used it well and gained lots of momentum for that spin.

Not a fan of the first hit, it was more of a sweeping action and not really a kick.

The two kicks didn't look very good to be honest very stiff and no style really.

Also this is basically the same concept as your first replay... :c

Bowl of cereal: Okay this one was pretty interesting I'll admit, good job on doing something unique.

First hit was nice, but would be better if you didn't grab in my opinion.

stiff as a rock in the air, at least look alive mang.

Those hits afterwards were meh, because dragging a straight leg into uke isn't really my thing. I think you should have done an actual kick because you can make it more stylish and the dms look a hell of a lot better. The second kick was like a little tap, didn't look strong at all.

punch was alright, but the landing was bad.

pose was good though.

I really really enjoyed the first replay, but the second and third replay could use some more work. I know you can do it, just remember not to be lazy and thoroughly review your replays when making them and you'll make some amazing replays I'm sure.

so no for now.

Pwr, I am in a bit of a rush, so couldn't get to do yours today, sorry about that, tomorrow for sure.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/