View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

For some reason i judge a guy by his avy, you can just tell someones a poor forums guy if his avy looks like ms paint.
I've seen it and the sequel too, loved them both. And yeah that scene is awesome!

'You dizzy bludd?'

Like, half my year was saying that for weeks when it first came out.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by piemanbob View Post
Name: Piemanbob
Belt: 4th dan
Qi: About 4700
Forum Activity: I'd say about 8/10
Replays: below
Skills: Decaps.
PS: the last replay is just me messin around in ninjutsu, added it for fun

Declined. He is a nuisance in-game and I found an old screen shot of him pretending to be the leader of Hybrid. kthxbai
Lol ye buttons flying everywhere makes me laugh like shit. Also The Sequals great heres a link to the kidulthood if anyone wants its on bbc iplayer so its really good quality.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...pz/Kidulthood/
Taking A Little Break
Yeah, it's happening. I've been thinking about this for a while and something happened today that pushed me to do it. There's been alot of stuff that's been happening in my life over the past three months or so and I've kept most of it quiet and tried to keep it away from myself but it's all caught up on me and I need a little break from everything so I'm taking a little break from life, per say. I'll probably still come back every now and then to check up on you guys and see how you're all doing and I'll probably be on MSN too. But right now I seriously need to take a breath from all of the shit that's clogging up my airways. So yeah, I'll be back and properly active again after I've had time to reflect on all the shit that's been happening. Bye guys, I'll miss you.
Here you are. I'll get my new set on by tomorrow or whenever I receive it.

I know the first one sucks but I can't be bothered editing it.
Attached Files
#kit-kat.rpl (151.6 KB, 6 views)
#madgam.rpl (121.0 KB, 7 views)
#lolcap.rpl (52.6 KB, 8 views)
#twistdropkick+skeet.rpl (102.1 KB, 8 views)
#ngmado7.rpl (144.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by DecapW; Nov 4, 2009 at 11:31 PM.