Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

How did the Silver Elite Master get as many kills as the MG on his team... lolololol

@Ezeth, MG's and some MG2's.... I don't know how they fucked up that bad. I almost did the same thing the next match after, but only got the 3k.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Firesun View Post
do yyou live on the moon to get that ping?

more like mars
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
What normal global would premade with that team... (seen worse, a global premading with novas. XD )

a global who plays with his friends?
ye, problem is that if a global plays with 4 novas you will get matched against 5 LE/LEMs, that is how fucked up the "elo" system is. And you will have no chance of winning what so ever.
I played with 4 of my friends that was between ak-dmg rating and we met 5 LEM/Surpremes, you would think the opponents ranks are closer to dmg than global seeing as the average rating on our team was around dmg, but no, that is not the case at all. I don't know if the elo system goes higher than global or if it stops once you reach global.
Last edited by Ezeth; Sep 1, 2015 at 05:45 PM.
There's probably some variance between globals themselves. I bet if you matched up with a global who's won 20 games in a row versus one who just got global you'd probably be matched up against people slightly higher in the first case.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Is there any other way of getting keys than buying them, like can people give you them?
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Is there any other way of getting keys than buying them, like can people give you them?

People can give them to you yeah, most people trade expensive skins for keys.
I hate it when you lose 16-14 because the silver that the other team was boosting gets 3 walking headshots with the ak.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|