Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You're going inactive?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
You should kick erif.....because hes bad at posting lol.
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
inchesevan
Name: inchesevan
Belt: blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: first clan
Anyone you know in this clan: no
Why do you want us: i need a clan and i like have a group that i know and to become good friends with
Why should we want you: because i want to be loyal and i got a good amount of tc so i would donate
Best and Worst mods: best: akido and most odd mods, worst mushu and judo
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Evan Holliday 19 student at OSU (oregon state)
software enginer love strategy games like civilization 5 and age of empire
Originally Posted by inchesevan View Post
Why do you want us: i need a clan and i like have a group that i know and to become good friends with
Why should we want you: because i want to be loyal and i got a good amount of tc so i would donate
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Evan Holliday 19 student at OSU (oregon state)

It's very very lazy... I'm going with no.
Name: Jason crookie
Belt: Brown belt.
Bans none
Past clans and why you left them: never had one
Anyone you know in this clan: none
Why do you want us: rules on posting and rules of the game.
Why should we want you: Been on toribash for 4years now. I think, I came back five months ago.
Best and Worst mods: best mod is wushu and lesnhu_ng.tbm. worst, is all not pubic ones.....
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I've actually seen some toribash staff irl....like mr,box ..thats its, also sometimes I use grammar when I get serious sometimes.
I hate when people break rules and spam shiz, also think they are better of anyone they see and call hacks, also I get alone with people,but I am short temper.
Your usercard:
3 replays:
Attached Files
De flow classic.rpl (60.6 KB, 3 views)
De flow one kick one punch.rpl (104.4 KB, 3 views)
De flow madman#4.rpl (87.6 KB, 4 views)
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Erif and I went at it again and here are the results. Now I'm going to bed to get ready to go be bored.
Attached Files
Spar 2 with Erif.rpl (504.6 KB, 5 views)
Not the show.
Originally Posted by inchesevan View Post

First of all, your application isn't even complete. You're missing both your usercard and the replays. Second, what you do have of the application is incredibly poor and lazy. You're a blue belt. You're already way below our normal expectations. You've got more reason than most to want to make this an amazing application to really wow us, and yet, you fail to deliver at all. Your main reason for why we should want you seems to be that you have TC which you could donate. That's bribery. And not even very good bribery, considering that, at the time of this writing, you have exactly 60 TC. Now, I've talked to you a bit in-game, and you seem like a nice guy, but this application just doesn't cut it. It's a no from me.
-----
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
Name: Jason crookie
Belt: Brown belt.
Bans none
Past clans and why you left them: never had one
Anyone you know in this clan: none
Why do you want us: rules on posting and rules of the game.
Why should we want you: Been on toribash for 4years now. I think, I came back five months ago.
Best and Worst mods: best mod is wushu and lesnhu_ng.tbm. worst, is all not pubic ones.....
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I've actually seen some toribash staff irl....like mr,box ..thats its, also sometimes I use grammar when I get serious sometimes.
I hate when people break rules and spam shiz, also think they are better of anyone they see and call hacks, also I get alone with people,but I am short temper.
Your usercard:
3 replays:

While this is a better and more complete application than a lot of the others we've been getting lately, I'm afraid it's still a bit lacking. Your reasons for wanting us and your reasons for why we should want you both seem to be completely irrelevant, and your paragraph about yourself doesn't actually tell us anything about you. In addition, you're missing one very important part of the application. You can feel free to go back and fix things up if you want, but as it is right now it's a no from me.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 21, 2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
You should kick erif.....because hes bad at posting lol.

I'm so sorry. I won't do it again.. I promise!! D:

you're still here?