Attached Files
pwnz spars.rpl (259.9 KB, 10 views)
[eVo]
Name: VigiIance but I prefer Vig
Belt: Green
GMT: -5:00 Eastern
Past Clans: None I am looking for the right clan

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Zer0gs I think I forgot it so I made this

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can spar c: but I recently updated and lost replays so I have a few I'll try getting them [ If you're reading this torio I need the replay we did ]

About Yourself: [ Toribash related ] I'm a sparrer(I try to replicate Capoeira the best style I know how to do.)of some knowledge I consider my self intermediate I am some what of a parkourist although I do prefer sparring over parkour anyday (sowwy) I love long mods like xSpar.tbm and Earthtk the short mods I play (Frame wise) are wushu/mushu and aikido big dojo. I also love doing tournaments why you may ask? It gets me in a competitive mood.

[ Real life Related ] My real name is Alex I am 11 Gender: Male
I am worth getting to know. Some of my friends rely on me to be the comedian of the group. So I think I am humorous I really try to stand out
and yet I might just be an 11 year old but I am mature I could not tell you my age and you'd think I am 16-20 I am educated I see my self to be very bright c:

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?
50,000 c:
(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? : I would love it :
Attached Files
#First4.7Replay.rpl (140.4 KB, 7 views)
I can't tell if people are ignoring my application, or still deciding. :<
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Name:Roland
Belt:7th dan
GMT:-0
Past Clans:Pulse, Xp, Backflips, Electric, Legendary and Violent resolution. Yes I been in many clans but the fact that about 4 of the clans there are bad, I left. Plus I was kicked out of Pulse for telling someone to not contain spam in their posts and I was like lol. I'm done with clans if I get denied from eVo, not because I got denied and I got no hope at all to join Evolution. I just joined too much clans and think I shouldn't join clans anymore.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):F0amhand was an alt of mine.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can spar, just I don't have any replays on my Laptop as of right now.

About Yourself: I'm a 19 year old Canadian from Ontario. I turned 19 last September at the 26th. I have eczema(Dry skin and what not) since I was a kid, I've always have problems managing with heat, such as stoves, steam and other stuff that get on my skin. My favourite genre of music Is rock, I also listen to JRock (Japanese rock). I enjoy watching anime, but I'm not like a total fanboy. I don't say (Name)-kun, that's lame.
I don't have much interesting things to say about my life, but that's all I can say right now..
(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? Over 9000.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? Not only if I like it .
Aikido replays? k. lol I had to edit it because it said [URL at the end of the player card.

Yes for me. Older than the majority of applicants, cool guys, skilled. I don't want to decide without other members advices.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash