Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

QQ

Quick Question

Am I allowed to use the oblivion logo for a texture?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
It's practically open-source for all Oblivion members.

Hell, you use it as a condom (if that's your sort of thing) and nobody will mind.
fl0w
XD Ok thanks death.
Timee how exactly would I go about using it as a condom? I didn't know you could use words as condoms. Unless I have it printed on one.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Beats the hell out of me. If you do find a way to make a condom out of Oblivion's logo ... kindly keep it to yourself.

Also, my college's collective set of departments (for business students) won this year's University Intramurals! I feel so proud ... especially since I didn't do anything to help!

Suck it, accountancy majors! Four-peat victory, our collective business asses!
fl0w
Death, I noticed that you got rid of your profile pic. Is that a testament to the nothingness after one's life has ended?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Certainly a valid interpretation, though the actual reason will soon become clear. In fact, this post is probably self-fulfilling.
Lol dumb....... Thats spam and usesless posting dummy.
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Eriff, I'm down... cow. (<-- From a podcast) In other news I'm going to be slightly less active (maybe) because I just started my junior year and also just got some new games though I will try to stay active. Welcome Tigpe and thanks for the compliments about Eriff and I's spar, feels good. :3
Not the show.