Ranking
hi

EDIT:

the longer you ignore me the replays are going to differ
Attached Files
asdf.rpl (263.9 KB, 38 views)
Weedle Revolution.rpl (338.5 KB, 47 views)
Endus Your Lifus.rpl (276.6 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by Internet; Jul 16, 2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: replaced a replay
Lol Dscigs at Tyzyʻs app

To summarize what ya said:

Anthropology was great. Those dual hits made my day.

I liked Dancing in the dark.

Darkness afoot was amazing. Great momentum, amazing flow.

NOPE

I friggin laughed so hard X D
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
i was just about to say that. can you please elaborate on what it is to make tricking "too complicated"?
oh yeah
He edited his post 5 hours after he had said yes to Tyzy's app. My senses point to encephalitis and mental diarrhea.

Anyway, it's a yes to Tyzy's app after I reviewed it too.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I sincerely hope you realize that Tyzy=alt of person in ORMO.
c:
Wesmrocks.
Last edited by Dscigs; Jul 1, 2013 at 06:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I had no idea of that!
Who should I smite for this nonsense?
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Give the word and I'll ban 'em all...
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
sorry took so long, you know things to do.

anyways onto the replays.

Final: Opening was pretty cool, nice first hit.

The next few hits were alright, lots of dms but I feel they weren't executed to their full potential. Your limbs were pretty stiff, and is why you probably couldn't get too much power on the hits.

Skeets were extremely stiff, relax your knees and elbows from time to time, you'll see a huge difference.

A tip when skeeting is that you should get yourself into a good and balanced position so you can get a good whipping action with your arm and you'll generate a hell of a lot more power.

Your skeets were pretty awkward :c

But I like the effort.

--------------------

propeller: I enjoyed this one. c:

Cool opener and good manip hits, you seem to know what you're doing here.

Didn't like how you headbutt him though, try and avoid unnecessary contact, it makes it that much harder when going for a good manip.

Still really stiff though ;o

but decap and pose were nice.

------------------

tornado: great opener, but you kinda killed your flow.

decap was pretty awkward because you pulled back, and your left arm was straighter than a ruler.

good kick though.

split was eh.

you are eeh right now, work on gaining speed, movement and explosiveness so you can make the best out of your replays, because the concepts are alright but you need to work on those particular skills to execute them properly.

no. :3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/