Ranking
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Hello Everyone.

Name: Phillip
Belt: 6th Dan BlackBelt
GMT: -6
Past Clans: Hmm, [Ascend], before it was offical, (Kira), and [xp] are the only ones that come to mind at this particular moment.

Player Card:
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Not2WC and xlustx are the only ones that come to mind. I don't Use xlustx anymore, but I use Not2WC for the irc.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can spar Somewhat, some replays listed down below. Unfortunately, I do not have 3 sparring replays, but as I spar in the future ill update my application.

About Yourself: Well, I am a thirteen year old boy that, instead of studying and maintaining grades so I can maintain my Honor classes, plays Toribash from the time I get home 'till the time I pass out. But, lately, track and field has been interfering with this schedule :c, not too much though.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? Depends on the Boat and how much lube is available. Butt seriously, none. :c

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? I don't know, is it? *touches Yusi in a completely non-sexual manner, yet Yusi still gets turned on*

I also have a Singleplayer and Multiplayer Replay thread if you want to see more Spar/Parkour or Tricking/Madman related stuff.
Thank you for your consideration, and Have a Great Day!

Yes.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by T0RI0BABY View Post
Yes.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. Also, if any of you cared, Ill be online for about an hour so come find me if you want to test my ingame "skill"
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It was a way of playfully demeaning myself, but that was a poorly written sentence, such as this one, and would explain the confusion. If I understood that correctly...
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Name: Pedro
Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt
GMT: -3
Past Clans: Neon, Infinity.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): No.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Yes, I can.

About Yourself:Well, I like to spar, play mods like wushu, abd, etc.
I like to make new friends, I try to be more activity as possible in toribash,
but, i study and work, like i said, i am 13 years old, for my age i am a very mature boy. I know that jokes has time and place to do.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? 0 boats fit in my butt, and i'll never try that.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? In my opinion, no.
Attached Files
#K Single Spar.rpl (429.5 KB, 4 views)
#K Vs Sasuke.rpl (927.4 KB, 4 views)
#K Vs Flr Four.rpl (368.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Ainz; Mar 5, 2014 at 09:26 PM.
º(w)º
Originally Posted by KillerTo View Post
Name: Pedro
Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt
GMT: -3
Past Clans: Neon, Infinity.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): No.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Yes, I can.

About Yourself:Well, I like to spar, play mods like wushu, abd, etc.
I like to make new friends, I try to be more activity as possible in toribash,
but, i study and work, like i said, i am 13 years old, for my age i am a very mature boy. I know that jokes has time and place to do.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? 0 boats fit in my butt, and i'll never try that.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? In my opinion, no.

I'm neutral for now, need to know you better
S | B | F
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
I'ma vote yes to ninjahead and 2WC.

Both are bros and down to eat cheerios.

I really appreciate it; had the most fun time, ingame,playing you then I've had in a while. c:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯