Toribash
well depends on if they have goals coherent to your, my or anyones interests.

i hate religion not the idea of god
Free Pv2Caribou
Recruited by: (leave this out if noone):Pv2
Who are you: (one paragraph or more):I am a kind friendly person,but if somebody betrays me,or makes fun of my friends i get rough,But i joke around too
why should i care: (a sentence):Because you should :<
Favorite mods:Aikido,Wushu,Judo,Zweihander
Accounts: (list your alts, any of them been banned mention it): DarkPride,DarkFaith
Hobbys: (describe them don't list them): I am a bounty hunter because i feel like smashing some heads :3
why you and not someone else: (2 sentences minimum):Because i am better than the other person
references: (not people you beat, people who can vouch for you as a good person):Thedevill,EmpireSlay,Thingknfast,And a feew other ppl forgot their names
other: (replays, whatever go here):
Attached Files
Epic Battle 1.rpl (68.4 KB, 4 views)
Epic Battle 2.rpl (91.0 KB, 4 views)
Wushu Epic.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
Spin DQ.rpl (52.3 KB, 4 views)
Zewihandler denied!.rpl (34.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by rjniscool1; Mar 17, 2011 at 03:04 AM.
Recruited by: (leave this out if noone): Orion
Who are you: (one paragraph or more):i am amazing at akido.
why should i care: (a sentence):u told me to join
Favorite mods:akido and wushu
Accounts: (list your alts, any of them been banned mention it):elsmokingrojo
Hobbys: (describe them don't list them):i love playing football for chandler oklahoma,im taking tai chi,i love playing baseball,ive been in scouts for two years,and i love kicken ass on toribash
why you and not someone else: (2 sentences minimum):im very good at akido
references: (not people you beat, people who can vouch for you as a good person):all of TLL
other: (replays, whatever go here):i have a law defiying right kick followed by a flip!
ok.

Rjniscool1 pretty good app. except for the "why should i care" and why u not someone else.......and some of your replays dont work for me.

Stay active on forums and IRC and its a yes.

elsmokingrojo...pretty poor app... and also...all you did was describe a replay didnt post any.....show us you are active on forums and IRC and i will think bout it
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos