Toribash
They weirdest thing just happened to me...... it might be a glitch.

My name it says hampa.......is it glitched for just me or do you guys see it?
Last edited by spitfire123ism; Apr 1, 2013 at 01:08 AM.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Dead space 3 is awesome , I've played 1 which is scary 2 is OK 3 isn't scary at all but its hell of a lot of fun.
INACTIVITY ALERT!
I dont care whatever we talk abiut now, just post moar...and maybe some forum games would be good? Like Take a picture, use photoshop to make it barely recognizable, then post it and see who can guess what it is.

See who can get the least results with the shortest amount of letters/words in a google search

See who can get the most results with the most amount of letters/words in a google search
Winner gets either gets +rep OR TC or idc anymore.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
INACTIVITY ALERT!
I dont care whatever we talk abiut now, just post moar...and maybe some forum games would be good? Like Take a picture, use photoshop to make it barely recognizable, then post it and see who can guess what it is.

See who can get the least results with the shortest amount of letters/words in a google search

See who can get the most results with the most amount of letters/words in a google search
Winner gets either gets +rep OR TC or idc anymore.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

A
Bitch, please...
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Quick minecraft fun fact.
If you make a 1x1x1 hole in the ground and fill it with water you will then be able to place a mushroom and use bone meal on it. Even in daylight!
Also what was you favorite childhood show.
-----
so guys how's it going?
Last edited by spitfire123ism; Apr 6, 2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump