i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
[jar jar binks]
so whosa gunna save snake?
[/jar jar binks]

Let's hope if someone does, its gunna be in a super friggen balls to the wall awesome way.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Oh, so u want Snake to live? Shall we have a vote? :P

Anyway, let's have a little experiment. I will write a comic scene, and u put what would u say and do in the indicated places. Anyone can try. I wanna see something...

Vollian ship is laid silent into dune sea. Damaged by MFR fire from their fighter/interceptors. You enter inside looking for a signs of life...

SOMEONE: It's awful quiet... No way they are all dead. Their bodies are pure armor... I say, keep the weapons ready.
YOU:
SOMEONE: Hmmm, lets try this way, I think it leads to the bridge.

Continuingthrough the dark, quiet ship u found one of the dead Vollians, his head is severed, but the eyes still flicker with fire.

YOU DO:

It still too quiet. The door that leads further are damaged, and the way leading to the bridge takes you throughout the engine deck. Deck is a nightmare of pipes, tubes and debris. Any corner could be a trap.
SOMEONE: By the Hampa! We need some more light here.
SOMONE1: Hey... I think I heard something.
SOMEONE: Quiet!
YOU:
SOMEONE1: I don't know... It came from that tunnel.
YOU:
SOMEONE: Go check it out, we'll cover you.
YOU:

YOU DO:

Then, just when u wanted to say it safe, Vollian crab-bot (it has 8 legs with spikes, oval torso with red eye in the center, armored and nasty, quick, can climb any surface, attacks using legs, stabbing with them) jumps from the ceiling!

YOU DO:

Bot evade and stabs u in the right leg. You drop your weapon in pain and:

YOU DO:

Others run to help you, but three more crab-bots jumps on them. You are on your own.

YOU DO:

Finish.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 19, 2010 at 08:38 AM.
Ooh, this will be fun. I do everything at 3 AM..

Vollian ship is laid silent into dune sea. Damaged by MFR fire from their fighter/interceptors. You enter inside looking for a signs of life...

SOMEONE: It's awful quiet... No way they are all dead. Their bodies are pure armor... I say, keep the weapons ready.
YOU: It's quite possible someone contained that much power to destroy all of them at once. But, I'll follow your lead.

Continuingthrough the dark, quiet ship u found one of the dead Vollians, his head is severed, but the eyes still flicker with fire.

YOU DO: I step back a few paces and says in shock "Whoa.."

It still too quiet. The door that leads further are damaged, and the way leading to the bridge takes you throughout the engine deck. Deck is a nightmare of pipes, tubes and debris. Any corner could be a trap.
YOU: Do you have any idea what that was?
YOU: Hum.. (I would look over at someone slowly, raising an eyebrow and pointing at myself) You're going to ask me to see what that is?
YOU: I figured.

YOU DO: I slowly walk into the tunnel, gripping my Diamond Edge tight (I have a reference picture, if you're wondering about it.)

Then, just when u wanted to say it safe, Vollian crab-bot (it has 8 legs with spikes, oval torso with red eye in the center, armored and nasty, quick, can climb any surface, attacks using legs, stabbing with them) jumps from the ceiling!

YOU DO: While bolting back about a meter or two, I quickly pull out a flintlock and shoots the bot.

YOU DO: Kneeling down fast, gripping my leg tightly, while picking up my Diamond Edge then holding it close to my chest/face, in a defensive position.

Others run to help you, but three more crab-bots jumps on them. You are on your own.

YOU DO: Ignore the pain, and whip out my Moon Cutter. I smirk and say "You've messed with the wrong Prosecutor..."

Finish.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else

YOU: i doubt there bodies are that powerful. lets keep going

YOU DO: I walk to the severed head and pull out one of its eyes. i eat it
YOU: mmm...... spicy

YOU: what was that?
YOU: send someone to investigate
YOU: make me do all the work..........

YOU DO: walk through the tunnel with claws outstretched

YOU DO: swing blindly

YOU DO: kneel down on all fours and open mouth widely, showing a toothy grin

YOU DO: use all my strength to propel myself like a lion at the bot, ripping it to shreds with my long sharp teeth

Finish.

you have my concept of character, but think less armory and more beastly
Last edited by Deridor; Jun 19, 2010 at 09:10 AM.

If an cockroach would appear on mah keyboard.. Dam, it would be his worst nightmare.
*takes knuckle-duster in hand and looks around*
Now I LOVE THAT IDEA.... IMOD WOULD BE 1st, Sachi/Praeter SECOND AND ME 3RD :P ;)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!