yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'd be good with that. I'm one of the most ingame active people in the clan and am ok/awesome in most mods. In fact I even know ALL of the individual settings to KB, Judo, wushu, aikido, and even dominoes, yes dominoes. In that last war I was one of the few people objecting to his rules the whole time. Like the fact that shoveling is a legitimate strategy. And I'm probably one of the most both-side-seeing-people alive.
He probably has bad rep because of his bad grammar. That's how it is for a lot of people.

Not everybody has very good English, it's no longer the top language and never has been. It goes Chineese, Spanish, Hundi, Portugeese, and then English.

I say yes.
I HATE COCKROACHES
Hey guise, I was "cockroach" hunting for about an hour today, and let Good 'ol Tarek tell you the story of how this occured.

Well, my friends, I was just on the forums posting and shit, and it was 3:30 a.m (yes, I stay up that late), when suddenly! A fucking cockroach appears on my fucking keyboard! I went in a state of shock and I couldn't talk straight, I dunno, it wouldn't have been that surprising if it was crawling slowly on my keyboard but it fucking jumped and landed on it (excuse my language.) I tried running out the room in the pitch black darkness when I came upon the closet which hit me on the face so then I turned and found the door 'n left the room. It was huge, I tell ya': FUCKING huge. As I began to calm down I decided to enter the room, I got my flip flops and was walking around with a shoe in my hand looking for said fucking huge cockroach. I was looking for about an hour when I decided to quit, but then I saw something; my laptop screen was was closed down on the keyboard. I decided to brace myself and open part of the laptop when I saw the carcass of the roach and almost threw up by the sight of the ugly, disgusting bastard. I was like:" Oh fuck, my life sucks enough already, why make it worse..?" And I started ranting about my life to my brother (he was there but this is a whole other story I don't want to write about because I don't feel like it.) Now it's 5:02 a.m and the cockroach is still stuck in my laptop, I don't have the stomach to get it out. I decided to take out this cockroach later because now I can't sleep and I'm still in a state of shock as I have had really bad experiences with these insects; or whatever they are.

Days like this make me wish I had a flamethrower so I can torch their asses.

P.S; if your wondering how I'm posting this, well I am on my brother's laptop which is fortunatley cockroach free. I'm never gonna stay up this late again with my laptop on.

Got rid of the :3 emoction. -Pawt

Thanks ,Pawt :p.
Last edited by tarektarek; Jun 19, 2010 at 04:16 AM.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
That sucks. Whenever I see a spider in my bed, I nearly piss myself and sleep in the hallway.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Yeah..cockroaches are my worst nightmare.

What's funny is that my mouse flew half way across the room and I found my laptop perfectly lying on the nightstand, I would take a picture of the cockroach if you guys would like to see it.
Last edited by tarektarek; Jun 19, 2010 at 04:13 AM.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
You got kicked out.

Reconsider your "yes" now, Yourface. This dude got kicked out of Piratez. He can't be an ally.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well, then you will never be able to come to my country.
We like to eat insects, cockroaches, and worm here. Deep fried or burn it, its delicious. :3
And im serious about it.